As of update to April 2022 BlastIQ™ Mobile, drill actuals can now be captured. This article details how this is achieved.
Drill data capture can be accessed via the new drill data button on the plan list view
Select a hole to view design details, capture drill data, hole state or notes
Long press any blank space on the map to add a hole
- Bench added holes are marked as having an approximate location
- Only bench added holes can be deleted
- If Redrill of another hole then:
- Tap on Redrill of and select a hole from the drop down list.
- Design length, angle, bearing will be copied from the selected hole.
- Elevation Z will be populated based on the design elevation Z of the selected hole.
Drill length is required at minimum
- If drill diameter has been recorded, attempting to clear drill length will prompt to clear the recorded diameter as well
- The drill map might appear blank on large plans due to scale. Zoom in for orientation
- GPS location is always on. Clicking the azimuth indicator will centre the map on the users current location
- Clicking a hole will select it and open the data panel. Clicking again will de-select and close the panel