- Release Date:
- 4th May 2022
- KBA Summary:
- This Knowledge Base Article describes the use of the Potential Misfire Dashboard in BlastIQ™ Insights.
BlastIQ™ Insights enables users to visualise, mark and clear potential misfire holes on a blast plan via the Potential Misfire dashboard.
To navigate to the Drilling>Length dashboard:
- From the BlastIQ™ Insights toolbar, select Dashboards.
- From the Dashboards menu, select Hole Condition>Potential Misfire.
- Select the desired blast from the drop-down list. Type in to narrow down the list.
- Right-click on a blast in Site Map.
- Select Hole Condition>Potential Misfire.
To pan around the Potential Misfire Dashboard:
- Activate the map by placing the mouse cursor anywhere on the map and clicking the screen, then use the Up, Down, Left, or Right arrows on the keyboard; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Potential Misfire Dashboard map, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
To rotate and tilt the Potential Misfire Dashboard:
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the map press and hold the right mouse button, and move the cursor as required; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the map press and hold Ctrl on the keyboard, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
The following information is shown on the Drilling Length Dashboard:
- Total number of holes.
- Count of Potential misfire holes (percentage of total holes).
- Hole hover over information.
- Click on a Hole that is not marked as Potential Misfire.
- Confirm the action of marking.
- Click on a Hole that is marked as Potential Misfire.
- Confirm the action of clearing.
To turn On/Off polyline or image layers.
- Click on the Layer icon.
- Check or uncheck the corresponding layer.
To turn On/Off hole name labels:
- Click on the Display Menu.
- Check On or Off.