- Release Date:
- 4th May 2022
- KBA Summary:
- This Knowledge Base Article describes the use of the Potential Misfire Dashboard in BlastIQ™ Insights.
BlastIQ™ Insights enables users to visualise, mark and clear potential misfire holes on a blast plan via the Potential Misfire dashboard.
To navigate to the Drilling>Length dashboard:
- From the BlastIQ™ Insights toolbar, select Dashboards.
- From the Dashboards menu, select Hole Condition>Potential Misfire.
- Select the desired blast from the drop-down list. Type in to narrow down the list.
- Right-click on a blast in Site Map.
- Select Hole Condition>Potential Misfire.
To pan around the Potential Misfire Dashboard:
- Activate the map by placing the mouse cursor anywhere on the map and clicking the screen, then use the Up, Down, Left, or Right arrows on the keyboard; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Potential Misfire Dashboard map, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
To rotate and tilt the Potential Misfire Dashboard:
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the map press and hold the right mouse button, and move the cursor as required; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the map press and hold Ctrl on the keyboard, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
The following information is shown on the Drilling Length Dashboard:
- Total number of holes.
- Count of Potential misfire holes (percentage of total holes).
- Hole hover over information.
- Click on a hole on the map.
- Then hole details panel opens where the decks and measurement information is displayed.
- Clicking the Hole Details icon without clicking a hole by default it does not show any decks and measurement information.
- Hole details panel closes when user clicks 'x' button only.
- Once the panel is closed and you want to open the panel again just click the Hole Details icon located at the bottom left-hand corner.
- Deck is displayed by lower number from the bottom to the top (higher number)
- Deck is aligned by number, where a state of the hole (Design, Adjusted Design and Actuals) does not have a deck that other states do, then a blank space is visible.
- Decks and relevant properties are grouped by:
- Adjusted Design
- Click the 'Measurements' tab.
- Then Measurements information is visible.
- Time Occurred
- Time Occurred
- Measurements are order by timestamp.
- Sorting is implemented by clicking on the column headers.
- Click Table View button.
- Table view will be visible and shows relevant data to the dashboard.
- You can use the search boxes to filter the data.
- You can sort by clicking on the column headers.
- You can export by clicking the Export button and this will initiate the download of a CSV file.
- Click Mark Potential Misfire button
- Click on a Hole that is not marked as Potential Misfire.
- Confirm the action of marking.
- Click on a Hole that is marked as Potential Misfire.
- Confirm the action of clearing.
To turn On/Off polyline or image layers.
- Click on the Layer icon.
- Check or uncheck the corresponding layer.
To turn On/Off hole name labels:
- Click on the Display Menu.
- Check On or Off.