- Release Date:
- 28th September 2021
- KBA Summary:
- This Knowledge Base Article describes the use of the Hole Status Dashboard in BlastIQ™ Insights.
BlastIQ™ Insights enables users to see the current state of holes within a blast plan via the Hole Status Dashboard.
To navigate to the Hole Status Dashboard:
- From the BlastIQ™ Insights toolbar, select Dashboards.
- From the Dashboards menu, under Hole Condition, select Hole Status.
- Select the desired blast from the drop-down list. Type in to narrow down the list.
To pan around the Hole Status Dashboard:
- Activate the map by placing the mouse cursor anywhere on the map and clicking the screen, then use the Up, Down, Left, or Right arrows on the keyboard; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Hole Status Dashboard map, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
To rotate and tilt the Hole Status Dashboard:
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Hole Status Dashboard map press and hold the right mouse button, and move the cursor as required; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Hole Status Dashboard map press and hold Ctrl on the keyboard, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
- The following information is shown on the Hole Status Dashboard's legend:
- Total number of holes; and number holes in the different states: Designed, Drilled, Not Drilled, Measured, Backfill required, Redrill required, Partially Loaded, Loading complete, Stemmed, Abandoned and Invalid holes.
- The following information is shown by hovering over a particular hole: ID, Type, Status, Wet (true/false), Wet Sides (true/false), Comments and Redrill of.
- The map also show the Wet and Wet Sides ring indicator and indicator of Comments for any hole.
- Click on a hole on the map.
- Then hole details panel opens where the decks and measurement information is displayed.
- Clicking the Hole Details icon without clicking a hole by default it does not show any decks and measurement information.
- Hole details panel closes when user clicks 'x' button only.
- Once the panel is closed and you want to open the panel again just click the Hole Details icon located at the bottom left-hand corner.
- Deck is displayed by lower number from the bottom to the top (higher number)
- Deck is aligned by number, where a state of the hole (Design, Adjusted Design and Actuals) does not have a deck that other states do, then a blank space is visible.
- Decks and relevant properties are grouped by:
- Adjusted Design
- Click the 'Measurements' tab.
- Then Measurements information is visible.
- Time Occurred
- Time Occurred
- Measurements are order by timestamp.
- Sorting is implemented by clicking on the column headers.
- Click Table View button.
- Table view will be visible and shows relevant data to the dashboard.
- You can use the search boxes to filter the data.
- You can sort by clicking on the column headers.
- You can export by clicking the Export button and this will initiate the download of a CSV file.