- SHOTPlus™ Variant:
- 6.8.1 and above
- KBA Summary:
- This KBA describes the use and functionality of the 'Edit Deck Measurements' tool.
The Edit Deck Measurements tool in SHOTPlus™ enables users to manually enter deck measurements within SHOTPlus™ and sync them with BlastIQ™.
- Edit Deck Measurements is only available to BlastIQ™ users. Blasts must have been uploaded and downloaded from BlastIQ™ prior to editing deck measurements via SHOTPlus™
The use of the Edit Deck Measurements tool can cause conflicts with data recorded in BlastIQ™. When using the Edit Deck Measurements tool, users should be aware of the following:
- Where data is synced to BlastIQ™ by both SHOTPlus™ (via the Edit Deck Measurements tool) and a BlastIQ™ field device for the same deck, in the same hole, near simultaneously, the last device to sync this information will overwrite any existing data from an earlier sync.
- Where the Edit Deck Measurements tool is used to edit data that was originally recorded by a BlastIQ™ field device, the original user name, device name, equipment name, date recorded, and time recorded will be overwritten with data based on the entry from SHOTPlus™.
To open the Edit Deck Measurements tool:
- From the main toolbar select BlastIQ > Edit deck measurements.
- Sign in to BlastIQ™ if prompted.
The Edit Deck Measurements tool displays the loading information (Design or Updated Design, and Actual) in a tabular layout and includes two simple loading diagrams that compare the loading design (or updated loading design if the hole has actual measurements) with the actual loading information.
- Row View - Enables users to select a specific row of holes (or all rows) to view in the table.
- Data Columns - Each visible data column shows the design, or updated design, and any recorded deck measurements for each deck.
- Hole Information - Displays the length, diameter, water level (depth to or depth of), and temperature of a blasthole.
- Hole Diagrams - Shows the Design Loading, or Updated Design Loading, and the 'Actual Loading'.
- View Settings - Change the visible columns for all decks or the depth to / depth of water setting.
- Add Deck - Adds an additional deck to the table1.
- Sync - Syncs the information entered with BlastIQ™.
- Export CSV - Exports a headless CSV that can be re-imported into the Edit Deck Measurements tool.
- Import CSV - Import a CSV that has previously been exported from the Edit Deck Measurements tool.
- By default the number of decks shown is equal to the maximum number of decks, in a single hole, in the plan.
To navigate around the Edit Deck Measurements table, use the following controls:
- Mouse Click - Enter a specific cell and highlight a row of data.
- Arrow Keys - Navigate to/from cells without entering pre-filled data.
- Enter Key - Navigate to cell below and enter pre-filled data.
- Tab Key - Navigate to adjacent cell and enter pre-filled data.
In order to sync data to BlastIQ™, the following validation requirements must be met:
- Actual information for Decks must be specified in order, from the bottom of the blasthole to the last specified deck. However, backfill decks CAN be skipped.
- For bulk explosive products, Product Name and Weight, or Horizon must be specified.
- For packaged explosive products, Product Name and No. Items or Horizon must be specified.
- For inert products, Product Name and Horizon must be specified.
When the Edit Deck Measurements tool is opened it will automatically sync with BlastIQ™ and download any deck measurements that have been recorded by field devices since the plan was last imported from BlastIQ™.
When selecting a row of data, the row will be highlighted, and all 'Actual' cells for that row will be pre-filled with information based on the value in the 'Design' cell for that deck. Data that is pre-filled will be shown in italics. If data is entered to any of the 'weight', 'Horizon', or '# items' cells, SHOTPlus™ will pre fill the 'Actual' product cell based on the 'Design' product cell. This enables users to be able to enter the weight, number of items, or horizon only and meet the minimum validation requirements.
When new information is entered into the edit deck measurements tool, cells will be shown in yellow until they have been synced with BlastIQ™