- SHOTPlus™ Variant:
- 6.7.5 (Beta)
- KBA Summary:
- This KBA describes how SHOTPlus™ users can manage BlastIQ™ Plan Level Notes
The BlastIQ™ system enables users to record notes against plans. This Knowledge Base Article describes how users can manage these notes in SHOTPlus™.
This feature is for BlastIQ™ connected customers only and requires a BlastIQ™ sign in and an active internet connection.
To manage plan level notes from SHOTPlus™ the SHOTPlus™ file being worked on must be associated with a BlastIQ™ site and a blast plan present in the BlastIQ™ system and the user must be signed in to BlastIQ™. To ensure the SHOTPlus™ file is associated with a plan in the BlastIQ™ system, either:
- Import a current plan from BlastIQ™; or
- Export the SHOTPlus™ file to BlastIQ™ to create a blast in the system.
The following Knowledge Base Article covers BlastIQ™ imports and exports from SHOTPlus™ in detail.
To view existing Plan Level Notes:
- From the main toolbar select BlastIQ > BlastIQ plan notes.
- Sign in to BlastIQ™ if prompted.
The SHOTPlus™ Manage BlastIQ Plan Notes dialog will synchronise with BlastIQ™ when opened and will show the following:
- The site and plan that the SHOTPlus file is associated with.
- A list of the existing plan level notes associated with the file.
- The full version of the selected plan level note.
- Details for the selected plan level note.
To create a new plan level note:
- From the Manage BlastIQ Plan Notes dialog select New Note.
- From the Add plan note dialog, enter the desired information.
- Select either:
- Post - To post the note to BlastIQ™; or
- Cancel - To cancel the note and close the Add plan note dialog.
Once the new note is posted, SHOTPlus™ will resynchronise with BlastIQ™ and download the note that was just posted.
To synchronise with BlastIQ™ with the Manage BlastIQ Plan Notes dialog open:
- From the Manage BlastIQ Plan Notes dialog, select Synchronise.