- Release Date:
- 16th September 2021
- KBA Summary:
- This Knowledge Base Article describes the use of the Temperature Dashboard in BlastIQ™ Insights.
BlastIQ™ Insights enables users to visualise the temperature of holes within a blast plan via the Temperature Dashboard.
To navigate to the Temperature Dashboard:
- From the BlastIQ™ Insights toolbar, select Dashboards.
- From the Dashboards menu, select Temperature.
To access the Temperature dashboard for multiple blasts.
- On the Site Map, select two or more blasts by clicking on them on the map.
- Right-click on one of the selected blasts.
- Choose Temperature from the menu.
To pan around the Temperature Dashboard:
- Activate the map by placing the mouse cursor anywhere on the map and clicking the screen, then use the Up, Down, Left, or Right arrows on the keyboard; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Temperature Dashboard map, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
To rotate and tilt the Temperature Dashboard:
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Temperature Dashboard map, press and hold the right mouse button, and move the cursor as required or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Temperature Dashboard map press, hold Ctrl on the keyboard, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
The following information is shown on the Temperature Dashboard:
- Total number of holes; range, number, and percentage, of Cold holes; range, number, and percentage of Warm holes; range, number, and percentage of Hot holes; and range, number, and percentage of Extreme holes - visible in the top left-hand corner of the Temperature Dashboard; and
- Hole ID, Temperature, and Temperature Status - visible by hovering the mouse cursor over any hole.
- Click on a hole on the map.
- Then, the hole details panel opens, displaying the decks and measurement information.
- Clicking the Hole Details icon without clicking a hole by default shows no decks and measurement information.
- Hole details panel closes when the user clicks the 'x' button only.
- Once the panel is closed and you want to open the panel again, click the Hole Details icon at the bottom left-hand corner.
- Deck is displayed by lower number from the bottom to the top (higher number)
- Deck is aligned by number; a blank space is visible when a state of the hole (Design, Adjusted Design and Actuals) does not have a deck that other states do.
- Decks and relevant properties are grouped by:
- Adjusted Design
- Click the 'Measurements' tab.
- Then, the Measurements information is visible.
- Time Occurred
- Measurements are ordered by timestamp.
- Sorting is implemented by clicking on the column headers.
- Click the Table View button.
- The table view will be visible and show relevant data to the dashboard.
- You can use the search boxes to filter the data.
- You can sort by clicking on the column headers.
- You can export by clicking the Export button, which will initiate a CSV file download.
To turn On/Off polyline or image layers.
- Click on the Layer icon.
- Check or uncheck the corresponding layer.
To turn On/Off hole name labels:
- Click on the Display Menu.
- Check On or Off.