- Release Date:
- 16th September 2021
- KBA Summary:
- This Knowledge Base Article describes the use of the Water Presence Dashboard in BlastIQ™ Insights.
BlastIQ™ Insights enables users to visualise the wet state, or wet side state, of holes within a blast plan via the Water Presence Dashboard.
To navigate to the Water Presence Dashboard:
- From the BlastIQ™ Insights toolbar, select Dashboards.
- From the Dashboards menu, select Water Presence.
- Select the arrow for the drop-down menu at the top of the Water Presence Dashboard.
- Select the desired blast from the drop-down list.
To switch between viewing Wet state and Wet Sides state:
- Toggle the switch in the top right-hand corner of the Water Presence Dashboard.
To pan around the Water Presence Dashboard:
- Activate the map by placing the mouse cursor anywhere on the map and clicking the screen, then use the Up, Down, Left, or Right arrows on the keyboard; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Water Presence Dashboard map, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
To rotate and tilt the Water Presence Dashboard:
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Water Presence Dashboard map press and hold the right mouse button, and move the cursor as required; or
- Place the mouse cursor anywhere on the Water Presence Dashboard map press and hold Ctrl on the keyboard, press and hold the left mouse button, and move the cursor as required.
The Water Presence Dashboard will default to wet state view, when only wet state information is available, and wet side state view when only wet side state information is available. Where holes have measurements pertaining to both wet state and wet side state, the Water Presence Dashboard will default to wet side state view.
The following information is shown on the Water Presence Dashboard:
- Total number of holes; number of wet state, or wet Side state, holes; and percentage of Wet state, or Wet Side state holes - visible in the top left-hand corner of the Water Presence Dashboard; and
- Hole ID; Hole Type; Wet state; Amount of Water; Wet Tolerance; Wet Side state; and Length of Wet Sides - visible by hovering the mouse cursor over any hole.
- Click on a hole on the map.
- Then hole details panel opens where the decks and measurement information is displayed.
- Clicking the Hole Details icon without clicking a hole by default it does not show any decks and measurement information.
- Hole details panel closes when user clicks 'x' button only.
- Once the panel is closed and you want to open the panel again just click the Hole Details icon located at the bottom left-hand corner.
- Deck is displayed by lower number from the bottom to the top (higher number)
- Deck is aligned by number, where a state of the hole (Design, Adjusted Design and Actuals) does not have a deck that other states do, then a blank space is visible.
- Decks and relevant properties are grouped by:
- Adjusted Design
- Click the 'Measurements' tab.
- Then Measurements information is visible.
- Time Occurred
- Time Occurred
- Measurements are order by timestamp.
- Sorting is implemented by clicking on the column headers.
To turn On/Off polyline or image layers.
- Click on the Layer icon.
- Check or uncheck the corresponding layer.
To turn On/Off hole name labels:
- Click on the Display Menu.
- Check On or Off.