The Find Hole Functions within SHOTPlus have been improved to utilise hot key combinations and an improved Find Next Function.
Three hot key combinations have been added to existing find functions:
- Find function (Ctrl + F)
- Find Empty Holes function (Ctrl + E)
- Find Misfired Holes function (Ctrl + M)
Within these search functions, Find Next can also be done by pressing F3. This function can be used without having to open the dialogue box again as long as you have completed a search prior to closing the dialogue box.
The Find function also contains a number of wildcards to allow you to refine your search:
- A* - Any hole whose ID starts with "A"
- *1 - Any hole whose ID ends with "1"
- A? - Any hole whose ID starts with "A" and is exactly two characters long (e.g. if you have holes A1-A10, it will find holes A1-A9)
- ?A? - Any hole whose ID is exactly three characters long, where the middle character is A
- A% - Any hole whose ID starts with "A" and ends with one or more numbers
- @% - Any hole whose ID starts with one or more letters and ends with one or more numbers
- * - Any hole