Note: This feature will be available with BlastIQ™ Mobile release on 29th April 2020
The BlastIQ System has introduced the ability to capture accessories at both a hole level and a plan level in BlastIQ Mobile. This information will be surfaced in the BlastIQ Web Application.
Hole Level Accessories Capture
1. Within the charging panel, you can capture accessories (detonators, boosters, packaged product, gas bags, liners etc.) at a hole level by clicking on the accessories icon on the actual side of the charging panel, Or you can go to Initiation Loading tab by clicking it. This will take you to Initiation Desing panel.
2. To add an accessory, please select the desired product from the drop-down list. Now add the location using To add this item to the accessories for the hole, click the + icon. Please note that the drop-down list is filtered by product type.
The added item will appear in the list. You can add another item by clicking the + icon again, copy an existing item in the list, or delete an item from the list.
3. Each accessory selected will appear on a separate line at the hole level capture.
4. The number of accessories captured against the hole is limited to a maximum of 40. When you have reached this limit, the add button (+) will be disabled, and the option to copy an accessory will be removed.
Plan Level Accessories Capture
1. Within the drill plan (on both the list and map views), you can capture accessories (detonators, boosters, packaged product, gas bags, liners etc.) at a plan level by clicking on the accessories icon in the header area. This will bring up the accessories dialogue box. This feature will allow you to capture larger quantities of accessories and surface accessories that aren't associated with an individual blast hole.
2. To add an accessory, select the drop-down menu and select the product you require. This will display the product name in the drop-down list. To add this item to the accessories for the hole, click the + icon. This will add one item in the associated dialogue box. Please note that the drop-down list is filtered by product type.
3. Adding additional units of the same type can be done by clicking the + icon or by clicking in the dialogue box next to the accessory and entering the total count of the item. Items can also be removed by using the dialogue box or using the delete button next to each accessory.
4. The number of accessories that can be captured in a single transaction/save is limited to a maximum of 15,000; however, you can continue to add further items once this limit has been exceeded by clicking the + icon.