- SHOTPlus™ Variant:
- KBA Summary:
- This article describes how to the import collar and/or toe coordinates of fired blasts, present on BlastIQ™ Insights, into a SHOTPlus™ 6 file.
SHOTPlus™ 6 enables users, that have a BlastIQ™ account, to import the collar and/or toe coordinates of fired blasts present on BlastIQ™ Insights. These points will be imported as 3D Points.
The following are prerequisites to be able to import collar and/or toe coordinates from BlastIQ™ Insights.
- User must have a valid BlastIQ™ account.
- User must have access to the appropriate site where the blast is stored.
- Blast must be in a fired state.
Firing a Blast
In order to import fired collar and/or toe coordinates, the blast must be in a fired state. Blasts can be fired using BlastIQ™ Insights or SHOTPlus™ 6.
- This Knowledge Base Article describes how to fire blasts using BlastIQ™ Insights.
- This Knowledge Base Article describes how to fire blasts using SHOTPlus™ 6.
To import collar and/or toe coordinates from BlastIQ™ Insights:
- Select BlastIQ™ > Import fired hole positions from the main toolbar.
- Select the relevant BlastIQ™ site from the Site dropdown box.
- Select to import either:
- A single plan from the Plan dropdown box.
- The last n (use-definable) number of plans fired.
- Plans fired since a user defined date.
- All fired plans from a site.
- Select coordinates to import (Collar coordinate and/or Toe coordinate)
- To finish select:
- Import - to import selected coordinates to the current plan and close the dialog box; or
- Cancel - to cancel the import and close the dialog box without making changes.
After importing, the coordinates will appear in the current plan as 3D points, in a layer with the same name as the imported blast(s).