BlastIQ uses individual user accounts to manage secure access to all applications and services. By default every customer user is provisioned a new BlastIQ account created using their email address. Customer users are securely authenticated before using BlastIQ.
To provide a more seamless and secure workflow, a customer may prefer to utilise Single Sign On.
BlastIQ can be configured to use Single Sign On when:
- The customer uses Azure Active Directory
- All customer users logging in to BlastIQ have accounts in the customer's Azure Active Directory
- The customer authorises BlastIQ to authenticate users from their domain against their Azure Active Directory
Some of the benefits include:
- Enforcing Multi-Factor authentication
- Automatically removing access to BlastIQ for users that leave the organisation
- Seamless user experience with no extra passwords to manage
If you are interested in Single Sign On for your domain, please raise a support ticket from this page, additional costs apply.