- Release Date:
- July 2021
- KBA Summary:
- This Knowledge Base Article describes the use of Data Export in BlastIQ™ Insights.
BlastIQ™ Insights enables users to export basic raw data at blast level.
To navigate to Data Export for a specific blast:
- Click on the left hand menu Data Export icon.
- Use the search box to narrow down the search.
- Use the drop down to filter fired or not fired blasts.
- Click on Holes, Decks or Measurements to download a .csv file with the corresponding data for the desired blast from the list.
- A .csv file will be downloaded to the default downloads location with the following format: blastName_dataType_downloadDateTime.