This feature provides a centralized place to upload, store and download Site and Blast files to assist in managing the Drill and Blast processes.
To ensure the performance of this service to all users, we are introducing a usage cap of a total of 500GB of file storage per site, which includes deleted items, beyond which some charges may apply. However, based on current usage rates, we know most of our customers will not exceed this cap.
- Access Site Files
- Access Blast files
- Download Files
- Upload Files
- Delete Files
Access Site Files
Site Files is recommended for storing templates and other documents relevant to the site, not only to a specific blast.
- Click ‘File Storage’, located on the left side (desktop version) or the top-left hamburger menu (mobile version).
- ‘Site files’ section shown by default; controlled by the tabs located on the top of the page.
Access Blast Files
Blast Files is recommended for storing documents and media relevant to a specific blast.
- Click ‘Blast Files’ tab located on the top of the screen within the ‘File Storage’ section.
- Use the search bar by typing in the desired blast name; this will return up to 25 blasts containing the typed in characters.
- Check or Uncheck the ‘Include Fired Blasts’ checkbox aid your search.
- Select a Blast from the list to access the list of files.
- Click on the ‘Download’ icon located under the Actions column in the files list for the desired file.
- Maximum size of 1.0 GB per file.
- Maximum 50 Site Files per site.
- Maximum 50 Blast files per blast.
Upload a Site or Blast File
- Click ‘Upload New’ located on the top right of the screen.
- Select a file using the local file explorer. E.g. Windows Explorer. Only one file can be selected at a time.
- An Upload Progress bar will appear for the selected file before the file shows in the file list with the option to ‘Cancel’ the upload.
Note: Only users with write access to the site can Upload files or Replace files
Replace an Existing File
Version history or renaming are not supported.
When a user selects for upload a file with the same name as an existing file in the list (Site or Blast), this message will pop up to confirm the replacement of such file.
- Click on the ‘Delete’ icon located under the Actions column in the files list for the desired file.
- This action is unrecoverable.
Note: only users with admin access can delete a file.