This BlastIQ™ Insights BETA feature provides a centralized place to upload, store and download Site and Blast files to assist in managing the Drill and Blast processes.
- Access Site Files
- Access Blast files
- Download Files
- Upload Files
- Delete Files
Access Site Files
Site Files is recommended for storing templates and other documents relevant to the site, not only to a specific blast.
- Click ‘File Storage’, located on the left side (desktop version) or the top-left hamburger menu (mobile version).
- ‘Site files’ section shown by default; controlled by the tabs located on the top of the page.
Access Blast Files
Blast Files is recommended for storing documents and media relevant to a specific blast.
- Click ‘Blast Files’ tab located on the top of the screen within the ‘File Storage’ section.
- Use the search bar by typing in the desired blast name; this will return up to 25 blasts containing the typed in characters.
- Check or Uncheck the ‘Include Fired Blasts’ checkbox aid your search.
- Select a Blast from the list to access the list of files.
- Click on the ‘Download’ icon located under the Actions column in the files list for the desired file.
- Maximum size of 500mb per file.
- Maximum 50 Site Files per site.
- Maximum 50 Blast files per blast.
Upload a Site or Blast File
- Click ‘Upload New’ located on the top right of the screen.
- Select a file using the local file explorer. E.g. Windows Explorer. Only one file can be selected at a time.
- An Upload Progress bar will appear for the selected file before the file shows in the file list with the option to ‘Cancel’ the upload.
Note: Only users with write access to the site can Upload files or Replace files
Replace an Existing File
Version history or renaming are not supported.
When a user selects for upload a file with the same name as an existing file in the list (Site or Blast), this message will pop up to confirm the replacement of such file.
- Click on the ‘Delete’ icon located under the Actions column in the files list for the desired file.
- This action is unrecoverable.
Note: only users with admin access can delete a file.