This guide is for SHOTPlus™ version 6 only.
This knowledge base article explains how to add a point at the midpoint of a selected polyline in SHOTPlus™ version 6.
- Select the layer you would like the points to be added to from the bottom Status bar in SHOTPlus™
- Select the polylines that you would like to add midpoints for.
- From the main toolbar select Tool > General functions > Create midpoints of selected segments.
- A separate point will be added to the layer selected in the Status bar, half-way between the start and end points of the selected lines.
- Only polylines with two points can have midpoints added.
- Midpoints can be added for multiple lines simultaneously