This guide is for SHOTPlus™ version 6 only.
This knowledge base article explains how to rotate objects in SHOTPlus™ version 6.
The following objects can be rotated in two-dimensions, relative to the viewer using this functionality:
- 3D polylines; and
- 3D polygons.
To rotate objects:
- Select the object(s) to be rotated.
- Right click and unlock selected layers
- Press and hold Shift on the keyboard.
- Click and hold on one of the objects, moving the mouse in the desired rotation direction.
- Multiple objects can be rotated at one time.
- Where one object is rotated, it will be rotated around its own centre.
- Where multiple objects are rotated, they will be rotated around their collective centre.