This knowledge base article explains how different burdens are displayed in table view of Profile wizard in SHOTPlus™ version 6.
Table view displays five columns:
- Dist – The increment distance down the blasthole at which each burden is displayed.
- Perp – The perpendicular burden.
- Abs – The absolute burden.
- 3D – The 3D burden.
- An illustration of the selected blasthole’s loading design.
SHOTPlus™ shows the burden at a user-nominated incremental distance down the blasthole. This distance is nominally 0.5 m but can be changed by editing Step down hole in Surveying options. The Dist column displays the distance down the hole that each measurement was taken at.
Step down hole
Step down hole is the incremental distance down the blasthole at which each burden is displayed. Step down hole can be edited in Surveying options. To access Surveying options:
- From the main SHOTPlus™ toolbar, select Edit > Blast properties > Surveying; or
- Open the Profile wizard and select Settings.
- Input the desired increment in the Step down hole input box.
Burdens are measured between the blasthole and the registered face or bench surface. Each cell in the burden column is coloured based on the measured burden and the maximum, design, and minimum burdens defined for that hole type. SHOTPlus™ is designed to utilise Hole type 1 holes as front row holes, other hole types may be used but the Profile Tool Workbox will notify the user that holes are not hole type 1 blastholes.. The colours displayed in table view are:
- Blue: Where the measured burden is greater than the maximum burden defined for Hole type1 blastholes.
- No Colour: Where the measured burden is less than the maximum, but greater than the minimum burden defined for Hole type 1 blastholes.
- Yellow: Where the measured burden is less than the minimum burden defined for Hole type 1 blastholes.
This column displays the perpendicular burden at the defined distance.
The perpendicular burden is shown for each distance down the hole, provided there is a registered face surface perpendicular to that point.
This column displays the absolute burden at the defined distance.
The absolute burden is only shown when it is less than the minimum burden defined for Hole type 1 blastholes.
This column displays the three-dimensional burden at the defined distance.
The three-dimensional burden is only shown when it is less than the minimum burden defined for Hole type 1 blastholes.
This column displays each cell of the table filled with a pattern or colour based on the selected blasthole's loading design. The following products are represented:
- Bulk explosives - represented as a red and white diagonal stripe.
- Packaged explosives - represented as a vertical red and white stripe.
- Stemming - represented as solid grey.
- Air - represented as white.