- Version 2.22.2 of SHOTPlus™ Tunnel, first offered to users on Thursday 11th January, 2024.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Tunnel once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
In order to make this transition as smooth as possible for our users, some changes will be implemented to collect information about which products are being used within SHOTPlus™ files. This data will be collected for at least a 90 day period. This information will only be used internally to ensure that all products in use are available on the BlastIQ™ Platform when the service transition takes place.
This will be implemented in SHOTPlus™ Tunnel Beta v2.21.7 and greater.
It is strongly recommended that you upgrade to this version when it is available.
If you do not upgrade to these versions when they become available, you may experience disruptions when the service upgrade takes place.
- BlastIQ™ Licencing
- Activations can now be released from within SHOTPlus™.1
- On start-up SHOTPlus™ will warn users where the licence linked to an activation will expire within the next 30 days.
- SHOTPlus™ will now show the Activation and Licence expiry dates when renewing activations.
- Wording updated to reflect the change to 'seat' based licences.2
- Lead-in indicator for WebGen™ 100 and WebGen™ 200 initiation designed changed to BID.
- Updated nomenclature when using WebGen™ as an EBS system.
- Select 'Help' > 'About' from the main menu and select 'Release Activation'. To release an activation, the user must be signed in to BlastIQ™. After release of an Activation, SHOTPlus™ will close all open instances.
- For more information on the BlastIQ™ licencing model, see the Knowledge Base Article, here.
- BlastIQ™ Licencing
- MSW calculations were sometimes causing a C++ debugging error.
- Users were unable to import logger files from encoders.
- Text objects were not saving and loading from template files.
- Locked layers were not being honoured in saved files.
- Refreshing of Performance Indicators was fixed.
- The Remove Timing tool has been fixed.
- The "Visualise timing at collar" check box has been fixed.
- Deleting an empty row from the eDev table was changing the applied timing.
- Boosters were not saving in eDev templates.
- An "Item with same key" error was preventing files from being opened.
- Some minor formatting changes were made to the "Blast Loading Sheet" report. For more information on how powder factor is calculated in this report, please refer to this knowledge base article.