- Version 6.17.1 of SHOTPlus™, first offered to users on Thursday 7th December 2023.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
SHOTPlus™ will be undergoing a database transition to complete an upgrade of its services to the BlastIQ™ platform.
In order to make this transition as smooth as possible for our users, some changes will be implemented to collect information about which products are being used within SHOTPlus™ files. This data will be collected for at least a 90 day period. This information will only be used internally to ensure that all products in use are available on the BlastIQ™ Platform when the service transition takes place.
This will be implemented in SHOTPlus™ Beta 6.17.4 and greater.
It is strongly recommended that you upgrade to this version when it is available.
If you do not upgrade to these versions when they become available, you may experience disruptions when the service upgrade takes place.
SHOTPlus™ has updated the Graphical Charging Rule interface to provide more defined behaviour at the intersection between ranges.
What does this mean for users:
- Existing rule sets will be converted to honor the new behaviour when opened in SHOTPlus™ Surface versions 6.17.1 or later.
- The new format betters reflects the way deck lengths are applied to blastholes and as a result, the deck length at the beginning of each range has been reduced by 100 mm.
Detailed information of these changes can be found in this Knowledge Base Article:
- Users can now update an existing blast using IREDES files. Please refer to the knowledge base article for important information about how the tool interprets hole status.
- Simple Chinese translation is now available.
- Updated nomenclature for vibration and airblast modelling scaling laws to align with industry standards.
- Minor changes have been made to WebGen™ encoding reports.
- Some licensing calls were updated to improve handling.
- Changes were made to loading sheet report to improve readability.
- Text file export templates will now remember user selections for including headers or applying to selected items.
- The print function in Row View now allows non-row objects to be printed.
- The Time Envelope report now includes Minimum Scaled Distance (MSD) calculations for each monitoring point.
- Users were unable to import plans from BlastIQ™ when there was a hole type or tolerance mismatch.
- When using the "Move objects onto surface" tool, changes to hole co-ordinates were not retained.
- When marking strata in the Profile Logging tool, reading positions were not being captured in the table.
- The transform co-ordinates tool was not applying changes that the user has entered.
- Some minor UI issues were rectified.
- Quantities Summary was not updating after bulk loading factors changes.
- Quantities Report was not updating after adjusting loading via the hole table.
- Using the Print (New) function was triggering an error causing incomplete plans to print.
- Loading factors were not being applied when using the Edit Hole dialog.
- Row and hole counter was not incrementing as expected when using the row tool.
- The "Extended firing data with cosines" option is now available in the Export menu.
- The grade RL line was displaying incorrectly on the hole diagram.
- Strata were sometimes not displaying correctly in the Loading view.
- The "Edit Loading" button was not selectable when displaying adjusted design data.
- Strata were not displaying as expected in loading view and hole history.
- Some loading parameter values were misaligned in the hole design history table.