Release Date: 15th of April 2021
Hole Type Tolerances
The Drilling XY Position and Drilling Length dashboards use now hole type Collar XY, Over-Drill and Under-Drill tolerances defined in SHOTPlus™ or the BlastIQ™ external API. In case these tolerances are not defined (e.g. old blast plans), the dashboards will use the site's reporting tolerances defined in the admin portal; these will show in italics font in the data table.
Single Blast - Drilling Length Dashboard
Single Blast - Drilling XY Position Dashboard
- Removed Design Collar Z validation on Drilling Length Dashboard.
- Addition of Colour Legend to Quantities Dashboard in Summary Report.
- Removed 'fired' hole state for fired blasts in the Hole Details Heatmap in the Progress Dashboard to allow visualization of the latest hole state before the blast was fired.
- Low Powder Factor showing the wrong colour in Single Blast Quantities Dashboard.
- Hover Over information displaying the incorrect hole information in the Single Blast Quantities Dashboard.
- Surface Connectors and Detonating Cord product types not displaying actual quantities in the Quantities Dashboard.