This dashboard is a variation on the Single Blast – Loading Weight Dashboard. While that dashboard examines the absolute difference in loading weight, this dashboard shows the relative difference in percentage (%). The purpose of this dashboard is to highlight incidents and trends that may be hidden by the absolute difference in weight, particularly when comparing holes of different types within a blast.
For example, a 400 kg deck and 100 kg deck overloaded by 20 kg have the same absolute difference in weight, but different relative differences (5% vs 20%, respectively).
Each Bulk Explosive Deck is evaluated based on the following:
The Weight Deviation is calculated for each deck, hence marking the decks as one of the following:
- Within Tolerance – if the Weight Deviation does not exceed any of the Loading Weight % tolerances (over or under).
- Overloaded– if the Weight Deviation is positive and exceeds the site’s Loading Weight % tolerance.
- Underloaded– if the Weight Deviation is negative and its absolute value exceeds the site’s Loading Weight % tolerance.
- or, No Data – There is not sufficient data to run the analysis. E.g., the deck has an actual weight but no design weight (these holes might have been added in the field).
Blast % Compliance
The Blast’s Loading Weight % Compliance is calculated with this formula:
This dashboard uses the site level Deck Weight % (Percentage) Reporting Tolerance defined in the Admin Portal. To learn more about Reporting Tolerances, click here.
- Select a Blast – Choose a Blast from the drop-down list. Users can type in to search for the desired blast.
- Take a Snapshot – Generate a summary blast report. The report includes all dashboards with the latest available data.
- System of Measurement – Choose to display the values in Metric or Imperial units.
- Blast Plan View - displays an area per hole coloured according to the hole compliance. In the case of over and underloaded holes, the greater the length difference, the darker shade the colour will be (see the colour legend). To learn more, click here.
- Summary Statistics - displaying the blast’s % Compliance and other helpful statistics.
- Hole Cross Section Bar Chart - displaying each hole's actual cross-section, using the latest actual information available, compared to the design collar, grade, and toe elevations marked by lines and an X respectively. Click and drag horizontally to scroll through all the holes in the blast.
- Histogram – displays the count of holes for each deviation range. Click and drag horizontally to zoom in on a section. Double click to reset zoom.
- Box Plot– displays the deviation distribution of the blast. Click here to learn more about this type of chart.
- Click and drag horizontally to zoom in on a section. Double click to reset zoom.
- Deck Table – located below the other dashboard components, displays only bulk explosive decks, one deck on each row, and columns with information relevant to the Loading Weight % Dashboard.