- Version 6.11.1 of SHOTPlus™, first offered to users on Monday 8th August 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- For users with a valid BlastIQ™ SHOTPlus™ Licence, SHOTPlus™ will be activated using this licence. Users can deactivate this licence to default to the regular licencing system. To learn more about the BlastIQ™ licencing, click here.
BlastIQ™ Blast Report
- SHOTPlus™ can now create a PDF Blast Report for BlastIQ™ connected blasts1. The following views are available to include in the BlastIQ™ Blast Report2:
- BlastIQ™ Blast Tags.
- BlastIQ™ Key Performance Indicators.
- BlastIQ™ Blast Notes.
- Design Quantities.
- Angle of Initiation.
- Burden Relief.
- First Movement.
- Hole Temperature Analytics View.
- Water Depth Analytics View.
- Underdrill / overdrill Analytics Views:
- Design vs. Drilled.
- Design vs. First Length.
- Design vs. Measured.
- Hole Weight % Loading Accuray Analytics View.
To learn more about the BlastIQ™ Blast report, click here.
BlastIQ™ Potential Misfire
- Consume Potential Misfire flag from BlastIQ™.
- Display Potential Misfire on hole diagram in the Edit Hole dialog.
- Display Potential Misfire flag in the Hole Table3.
- Add Potential Misfire to Filter and Search list.
- Add Potential Misfire to as a Text Export field4.
- Add Potential Misfire as a Data Source for SHOTPlus™ Reports.
- Display Potential Misfire in Hole History.
New Quantities Reports
- Added new Bulk Explosive Quantity tab5.
- Added new Packaged Explosive Quantity tab5.
- Added new Inert Products Quantity tab5.
- Added new Initiating Explosives Quantity tab5
- Added new WebGen™ Quantities tab5,6.
- Added new Accessories tab added to Quantities Report5.
- Linked display colours of products in new Quantities reports to display colours in BlastIQ™.
- Added ability to report blast level explosives and accessories in new quantities tabs.
Other New Features
- Added Design and Actual Energy Factor to Hole Table7.
- Options added to create the following based on toe of charge8.
- Create points at toe of charge9.
- Create auto-surface at toe of charge10.
- Added ability to import JPEG or PNG overlay images11,12,13.
- Custom option added for Profile Wizard printouts.
- SHOTPlus™ now sends a flag to BlastIQ™ for holes that contain a profile trace.
- Added option to enter or import coordinate transform settings for a SHOTPlus™ file or template14.
- SHOTPlus™ will now export KML files15.
- Added 'Redrill Of' top Filter and Search.
- SHOTPlus™ will now perform a duplicate check between holes in the SHOTPlus™ plan and holes present in BlastIQ™ prior to export.
- SHOTPlus™ will now check for duplicate holes present in the SHOTPlus™ plan prior to exporting to BlastIQ™.
- Print Preview added to 'Print (new)'.
- Initiating Explosives tab added to Quantities calculation dialog.
- design and actual hole level initiation information is now shown in the SHOTPlus™ Hole Table.
- To create a BlastIQ™ Blast Report, select BlastIQ > BlastIQ™ Blast Report from the main toolbar.
- Calculation or Analytic views included in the BlastIQ™ Blast Report will duplicate the current settings in their respective windows.
- Potential misfire available from the Hole measures tab.
- Potential misfire available from the Measurements tab.
- To access the new Quantities reports select 'Calculations' > 'Quantities' from the main SHOTPlus™ toolbar and navigate to the 'Bulk explosives', 'Packaged explosives', 'Inert products', 'Initiating explosives' 'WebGen products' or 'Accessories' tabs.
- The WebGen™ quantities tab is only visible when using WebGen™ 100 or WebGen™ 200 products.
- Energy factor available from the Hole data tab.
- Based on the first non-backfill charge in a hole.
- To create points at the toe of a charge, select Tools > Holes > Create points at charge toe.
- To create a toe of charge auto-surface, select the Charged toe option from the Auto-surfaces section of the Visibility manager.
- Image overlays are not compatible with older versions of SHOTPlus™. Files with image overlays will not be able to be opened by versions of SHOTPlus™ Beta 6.11.5/SHOTPlus™ Production 6.10.5 or older. Deleting any image overlays will allow older versions of SHOTPlus™ to open the files.
- Image overlay objects are not currently printable objects in SHOTPlus™. This will be part of a future release.
- To import an image overlay into SHOTPlus™ select 'Import' > 'Image overlay file' from the main SHOTPlus™ toolbar. The coordinates of either the Top Left and Bottom Right or the Top Right and Bottom left corners of the image must be provided.
- Three known points and WKT transform options available. Where available, coordinate transforms will be imported from BlastIQ™ based on site selection.
- KML exports located under 'File > Export > KML file'.
SHOTPlus™ Exclusion Zone Tool User Interface Update
- Polygon and Surface options split into separate tabs.
- Vertical distance can now be defined for 'constant radius' option, allowing an exclusion zone surface to be generated.
- The distances shown for polygons and surfaces are now updated based on what the outputs are clipped to.
- User input availability for the Exclusion Zone Tool is now staged to guide user in the use of the tool.
- User inputs for the exclusion tool are now remembered between sessions.
To learn more about the SHOTPlus™ Exclusion Zone Tool, click here.
- SHOTPlus™ will check installed version of .Net and warn users where required version is not installed1.
- Default page margins for new print functionality set to 2.0 mm.
- SHOTPlus™ will notify users when exporting a loading design or loading rules when the Loading Factor does not equal 1.002.
- SHOTPlus™ will not send 'Depth to water' to BlastIQ™ when 'actuals' have been cleared internally.
- When importing IREDES MWD data custom channels with values of 0 and 1 are recognised as valid data.
- Leading label changed to BID when using WebGen™ 200 EBS.
- All 24 hole types are available as data sources when creating custom reports.
- Enabled the use of the following accessories as Air Decks within loading designs exported to BlastIQ™:
- Restricted opacity of heat map surface to ensure visibility of hole collars.
- Added additional method for identification of stab holes for the purpose of volume calculations2.
- Updated wording when using BlastIQ™ move holes between plans tool.
- Actions that trigger a volume re-calculation updated to improve SHOTPlus™ performance where the number of holes exceeds 1,000.
- Where holes are designed with 'Maintain hole track' selected, the position of the hole track will align with the row position regardless of the selected drill bench surface.
- Only active Hole Types / Material Types are shown in Analytics View legends.
- Increase the maximum allowable Charge mass per metre value for Exclusion Zone tool to 300 kg/m and 300 lb/ft.
- BlastIQ™ plan notes are now displayed across multiple lines.
- Added ability to import surfaces from RHINO data.
- Updated 'Drill Holes Between Lines' tool:
- Renamed to 'Add Holes Between Lines'.
- Added spacing tolerance to allow better position of holes around corners.
- Added ability to base hole positioning on toe spacing.
- Added ability to add sub-drill below selected toe line.
- Blastholes can be marked as a re-drill of another hole using the SHOTPlus text importer4.
- SHOTPlus™ will populate 'Re-drill of' information in the Edit Hole Dialog based on information from BlastIQ™.
- Added 'Re-drill of' to the SHOTPlus™ Hole Table.
- Added 'Re-drill of' as a data source in SHOTPlus™ custom reports.
- Added 'Re-drill of' to the SHOTPlus™ Text Exporter.
- Added option to add new Charging Rules under currently selected rule5.
- Auto surface behaviour updated to account for Not Drilled and Abandoned Holes.
- Loading tool results specify the number of charging and initiation rules applied.
- SHOTPlus™ will inform users when an upload to BlastIQ™ has been completed and the BlastIQ™ plan contains duplicates.
- Where holes with recorded actuals in BlastIQ™ are renamed in SHOTPlus™, SHOTPlus™ will trigger a rename of the hole in BlastIQ™ upon the next export.
- Improved 'Check for duplicates by coordinates' tool.
- Editing strata intercepts will only trigger the recalculation of any surfaces that are affected by the edit.
- Pyrotechnic and Detonating Cord surface tie-ins with more than one lead in may be exported to BlastIQ™.
- SHOTPlus™ will import OBJ Files with quotation marks in the file reference.
- SHOTPlus™ imports plan level accessories recorded in BlastIQ™.
- Improved performance when importing large OBJ files.
- Quantities by hole type only reports hole types in use.
- SHOTPlus™ will inform users if holes with duplicate hole collar coordinates have been imported from BlastIQ™.
- Saving of recovery files disabled when importing OBJ files.
- Following SHOTPlus™ version 6.12.1. SHOTPlus™ will not be able to be installed on machines running Windows Operating Systems older than Windows 10. This change will not affect existing installations.
- Loading factors not equal to 1.00 are not supported by the BlastIQ™ system.
- Stab hole identification settings can be adjusted from Edit > Blast Properties > Volume calculations.
- To import a hole as a re-drill of another hole:
- Provide the new hole's Hole ID and coordinates - the new hole's Hole ID must be unique for the plan.
- Provide the ID of the original hole using the new 'Redrill of' field, located under measurements in the SHOTPlus™ Text Importer - this hole must be present in the SHOTPlus™ plan being imported into or present in the text file being imported.
- Only available for Tabular Charging Rules. Graphical Charging Rules are automatically ordered based on conditions.
- Text layers causing holes to be rendered unloaded.
- Print frame indicator was resizing after printing completed.
- AusQC&NZ Blast Loading sheet was not correctly calculating powder factor.
- SHOTPlus™ becoming unresponsive when using 'swipe mode' to add surface initiators.
- Print frame indicator resize not working correctly.
- Opening or saving a file with Print Functionality open was causing an unhandled exception.
- IREDES Quality Report imports were resulting in inaccurate loading tracks for blastholes.
- WebGen™ Primers not assigned a GID were incorrectly shown as having a initiation time of -1 ms.
- Design length of blastholes was incorrectly being updated based on the drilled angle and bearing.
- Blastholes primed with WebGen™ 100 and 200 primers were incorrectly being listed as misfires.
- Copying user defined delay objects between two SHOTPlus™ files was causing an unhandled exception error.
- Warning dialog for Exclusion Zone Tool was only shown when first opening the tool.
- Exporting Quantities Report from SHOTPlus™ was resulting in 'File in Use' error.
- Input for the Exclusion Zone Tool were incorrectly being retained in some circumstances.
- SHOTPlus™ deleting holes with WebGen™ encoding paths was causing SHOTPlus™ to give unhandled exception in some circumstances.
- Unhandled exception was occurring with the Hole History dialog in certain circumstances.
- Lasso tool not performing correctly after using the volume overview tool.
- The position of primers was not being correctly adjusted when deck lengths were adjusted in the Edit Loading dialog box.
- Face surfaces with a significant number of points were resulting in irregular contour surfaces.
- SHOTPlus™ was incorrectly exporting drill data already present in BlastIQ™ in certain situations.
- Detonating cord was not being shown in the Tie Legend when used in a plan.
- An unhandled error, caused by the step down burden setting, was occurring when opening the profile tool in certain situations.
- North arrow size was scaled incorrectly in certain situations.
- Like decks were being incorrectly merged when exporting to BlastIQ™.
- Logic error related to the application of Initiation rules.
- Hole tracks were not being printed correctly in certain situations.
- 'Actual' accessories in BlastIQ™ were not being imported into SHOTPlus™ where no other 'Actuals' had been recorded.
- Importing a WebGen™ 200 LGF with an extra hole was resulting in an unhandled exception.
- Clearing the 'Actual' loading for hole was not clearing the recorded 'Actual' initiation.
- Opening the Hole Table with a hole (or group of holes) selected was not resulting in that hole (or group of holes) being selected in the Hole Table.
- Users were experiencing a System.IO error in certain situations.
- OBJ layers were being corrupted after being hidden.
- Standard DXF Importer was placing imported objects at incorrect coordinates when SHOTPlus™ was set to display imperial units.
- Unhandled exception was occurring when printing with image overlay objects1.
- Information on the hole diagrams in the BlastIQ™ edit deck measurements tool was being hidden in certain situations.
- Group editing holes was clearing Measurements in certain situations.
- Volume wizard was not working where the bounding polygon was not intersecting either the bench or floor surface.
- EBS logging summary was not populating where WebGen™ lead-ins were connected to individual charges in a hole.
- Printing a plan with multiple flags was causing an unhandled exception.
- SHOTPlus™ was giving an unhandled exception where hole level accessories had been recorded in BlastIQ™ without a depth.
- 'Wet hole unknown amount' behaviour was not working correctly for a group of holes.
- 'Select' options on Filter and Search menu were not functioning correctly.