Skip to main content
2.6.1 SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta Release Notes
- Version 2.6.1 of SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta, first offered to users on Tuesday 26th July 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SPU-592: Added the ability to Import and Export Drill Designs to and from SHOTPlus™ Tunnel1,2.
- SPU-649: Added the ability to trim polylines inside or outside of selected polygon.
- To export a set of holes to SHOTPlus™ Tunnel, select 'File' > 'Export' > 'Selected holes to SHOTPlus-T'.
- To import a set of holes from SHOTPlus™ Tunnel, select 'File' > 'Import' > 'Holes to SHOTPlus-T'
- SPU-612: Aligned detonator status with WebGen™ system.
- SPU-613: changed the exception behaviour of WebGen™ 200 imports.
- SPU-619: Where hole types are not in use they will not be shown in the legend on the main screen.
- SPU-643: SHOTPlus™ Underground now only allows the selection of objects between the user-selected clipping planes when in ring view.
- SPU-648: Unused columns removed from Import from Encoder view in EBS logging summary.
- SPU-517: WebGen™ encoders were incorrectly becoming children of other encoders on the logger assignment table.
- SPU-610: EBS Logging summary was not correctly calculating the number of detonators for WebGen™ 200 exports.
- SPU-617: Characters were being positioned outside of the 2D View window in certain circumstances.
- SPU-624: Extra holes were causing an unhandled exception on import of WebGen™ 200 LGF files.
- SPu-642: Undo was not affecting the position of Ring Planes.
- SPU-645: Extra detonators referenced in WebGen™ 200 LGF imports were not being included in subsequent exports.
- SPU-646: EBS logging summary was incorrectly reporting the deck number of WebGen™ 200 primers.
- SPU-647: Added string to correctly populate detonator position in EBS logging summary.
- SPU-653: composite polylines were only printing in black and white.
- SPU-654: Ring diagrams were not zooming to loaded holes in reports based on Ring View.
- SPU-664: Unhandled exception when importing encoded WebGen™ 200 LGF file.
Have more questions? Submit a request