Skip to main content
6.11.15 SHOTPlus™ Beta Release Notes
- Version 6.11.15 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Monday 25th July, 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1946: Initiating Explosives tab added to Quantities calculation dialog.
- SP6-1963: WebGen™ tab added to Quantities calculation dialog1.
- SP6-1964: Accessories tab added to Quantities calculation dialog.
- SP6-1965: Added ability to report blast level explosives and accessories in new quantities tabs.
- SP6-1973: design and actual hole level initiation information is now shown in the SHOTPlus™ Hole Table.
- The WebGen™ quantities tab is only visible when using WebGen™ 100 or WebGen™ 200 products.
- SP6-1945: SHOTPlus™ now imports plan level accessories recorded in BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1985: Improved performance when importing large OBJ files.
- SP6-1989: Quantities by hole type no longer reports hole types not in use.
- SP6-2021: SHOTPlus™ will now inform users if holes with duplicate hole collar coordinates have been imported from BlastIQ™.
- SP6-2025: Updated Design in new Quantities tabs now includes the Design for hole that do not have an Updated Design.
- SP6-2048: BlastIQ™ licencing is now the default licence. This allows users to have a BlastIQ™ licence for a SHOTPlus™ Beta installation and a Licence Key for a SHOTPlus™ Production installation.
- SP6-2062: 'No. Holes' row removed from new Quantities tabs.
- SP6-2064: Saving of recovery files disabled when importing OBJ files.
- SP6-1983: Information on the hole diagrams in the BlastIQ™ edit deck measurements tool was being hidden in certain situations.
- SP6-2042: Group editing holes was clearing Measurements in certain situations.
- SP6-2046: Volume wizard was not working where the bounding polygon was not intersecting either the bench or floor surface.
- SP6-2047: EBS logging summary was not populating where WebGen™ lead-ins were connected to individual charges in a hole.
- SP6-2050: Printing a plan with multiple flags was causing an unhandled exception.
- SP6-2058: SHOTPlus™ was giving an unhandled exception where hole level accessories had been recorded in BlastIQ™ without a depth.
- SP6-2059: SHOTPlus™ was not reporting hole level packaged explosives when recorded as Initiation Loading in BlastIQ™
- SP6-2066: SHOTPlus™ was displaying the incorrect expiry date for BlastIQ™ licences.
Have more questions? Submit a request