This article describes the steps to activate SHOTPlus™ BETA with a BlastIQ™ Licence.
Note: To activate a BlastIQ™ Licence users must have SHOTPlus™ Beta version 6.11.15 or later
How to activate SHOTPlus™ with BlastIQ™ Licence
Release current activation
In SHOTPlus™ Beta:
- Click on Help>Manage product keys.
- Click "Release" on the "SHOTPlus™ 6" key.
- Close the "Manage Product Keys" window, SHOTPlus™ will close.
The production instance of SHOTPlus™ (v6.11.1 or later) will use the activated BlastIQ™ SHOTPlus™ Licence from the next time is launched. If it is necessary to return to the previous licensing system the BlastIQ™ activation can be deleted following the steps here, and the Product Key can be reactivated following the steps here.
Activate SHOTPlus™ with BlastIQ™ Licence
- Launch SHOTPlus™ BETA after releasing the current activation.
- Click on "BlastIQ™ Licence" on the "Application Licence Required" popup
- Click "Next".
- Login to BlastIQ™.
You will be presented with the Sites and licence levels you have access to.
- Select the desired site.
- Click on "Request Licence".
- Click "OK", SHOTPlus™ will launch.
Accessing Details of the SHOTPlus™ License
For more details on the level of licence, enabled extensions and expiration dates, Click on "Help->About".
- "Licence expires" shows the expiry date for your commercial licence.
- "Activation expires" shows the current date the activation will expire. This will auto-renew when you launch SHOTPlus™ or when you click the "Renew activation" button on the About screen. The Activation is renewed for a maximum of 30 days.
To delete the BlastIQ™ Licence Activation:
- Go to Help>About and click on Delete activation.
If you face any issues with the new BlastIQ™ Licensing system or have any feedback, please contact BlastIQ™ Support.