Skip to main content
6.10.5 SHOTPlus™ Production Release Notes
- Version 6.10.5 of SHOTPlus™ Production, first offered to users on Monday 2nd May 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Production once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- Added support for import of IREDES Quality files. Imports:
- Drilled Collar Coordinates.
- Drilled Toe Coordinates.
- IREDES MWD Import mapped to Sandvik MWD Files.
- SHOTPlus™ Exclusion Zone Tool calculations now take measured charge weights into account where selected and present.
- Improved the logic when closing a blast and choosing not to save.
- Profile tool workbox views improved:
- Step down hole for burden measurement now adjustable.
- Charge track can now be shown for the hole diagram.
- View options are now independent of the blasthole view selected.
- Improved printing from within Analytics View to more accurately reflect the information displayed.
- SHOTPlus™ Blast Markout (First Location) Report improved to show full hole coordinates on page two of the report.
- Elevation heatmap now obeys layer transparency properties.
- When creating an STR template in SHOTPlus™ clearing column header behaviour was not working as expected.
- When editing a group of holes, changing design information was resetting the water column value.
- Hole Type was not being updated when specified via the SHOTPlus™ text importer.
- WebGen™ Encoding path tool was visible when WebGen™ was not the selected Electronic Blasting System.
- Circle objects were not being shown on the main scene explorer when objects were not filled.
Have more questions? Submit a request