- Version 2.5.5 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Wednesday 13th April 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™ Underground, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SPU-574: Added option to view in-hole initiation time at the collar of blastholes.
- SPU-604: Added dockable options window for 2D View.
- SPU-605: Added hole legend to 2D View.
- SPU-606: Ring ID now rotates with users aspect in 2D View.
- SPU-607: Added legend configuration and cycle cardinal view options to the 2D View toolbar.
- SPU-601: 2D view was not printing in landscape view.
- SPU-602: Initiator times not showing unit at all times.
- SPU-603: Hole times not always shown in the correct position in 2D View.
- SPU-611: EBS Logging Summary displaying Deck No. as '-1' for imported WebGen™ 200 encoders.
- SPU-614: WebGen™ 200 encryption not working correctly.
- SPU-616: When copying decks containing WebGen™ primers, the DRX entity was not copying correctly.
- SPU-625: Importing WebGen™ 200 encoding file was not updating the EBS Logging Report export table correctly.
- SPU-635: EBS Logging Summary was generating an incorrect report for imported WebGen™ 200 encoders.
- SPU-636: Ring entities without holes were resulting in a system overflow exception.
- SPU-637: EBS Logging Summary was not displaying imported WebGen™ 200 encoder information after a SHOTPlus™ Underground file was reopened.