Skip to main content
6.10.4 SHOTPlus™ Beta Release Notes
- Version 6.10.4 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Friday 18th March 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1785: Added support for import of IREDES Quality files. Imports:
- Drilled Collar Coordinates.
- Drilled Toe Coordinates.
- SP6-1782: IREDES MWD Import mapped to Sandvik MWD Files.
- SP6-1476: SHOTPlus™ Exclusion Zone Tool calculations now take measured charge weights into account where selected and present.
- SP6-1684: Improved the logic when closing a blast and choosing not to save.
- SP6-1698: Profile tool workbox views improved:
- Step down hole for burden measurement now adjustable.
- Charge track can now be shown for the hole diagram.
- View options are now independent of the blasthole view selected.
- SP6-1770: Improved printing from within Analytics View to more accurately reflect the information displayed.
- SP6-1772: SHOTPlus™ Blast Markout (First Location) Report improved to show full hole coordinates on page two of the report.
- SP6-1775: Elevation heatmap now obeys layer transparency properties.
- SP6-1766: Hole Type was not being updated when specified via the SHOTPlus™ text importer.
- SP6-1774: WebGen™ Encoding path tool was visible when WebGen™ was not the selected Electronic Blasting System.
Have more questions? Submit a request