Skip to main content
6.9.8 SHOTPlus™ Beta Release Notes
- Version 6.9.8 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Tuesday 16th February 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1554: Not Drilled and Abandoned hole counts added to the Quantities Calculation.
- SP6-1731: WebGen™ DRX and Detonator IDs are now searchable in SHOTPlus™ when imported from an LGF file.
- SP6-1628: Placeholder for blank values on 'Actual' hole diagrams updated from "?" to "- - m".
- SP6-1635: Single diameters can now be specified for Graphical Charging Rules.
- SP6-1653: When moving holes between BlastIQ™ plans, holes can be moved to a new plan.
- SP6-1677: Front Row View updated to Row View.
- Row View now shows spacing distances between all rows in a blast.
- Row View highlights spacing distances below the minimum (red) or above the maximum (blue) threshold specified in Design data, or as defined by the user in the Row View dialog.
- Row View can be set to show the spacing between holes in a row at defined distances.
- SP6-1718: Hole Measurement Tool can now be set to default to 'Design' or 'Actual'.
- SP6-1748: STR files without explicit string number can now be imported into SHOTPlus™.
- SP6-1761: When importing using the 'Beta Resection' option in the Laser Wizard, the added Face Station object can now be used to view resection data and generate a Resection Report.
- SP6-1764: Face Burden heatmap now obeys a layers transparency properties.
- SP6-1765: Holes with measurements are now prevented from being moved using the Profile Tool and Markout Tool.
- SP6-1633: 'Wet Hole Unknown Amount' was not able to be edited for a selection of multiple holes.
- SP6-1691: Surface tie objects were not visible when viewed with an elevation heatmap surface.
- SP6-1751: Certain tools missing from SHOTPlus™ toolbar when launching a SHOTPlus™ 6 file from an existing SHOTPlus™ instance in Read Only mode.
- SP6-1762: Drilling Method label was hidden in the Edit Hole dialog.
- SP6-1763: Unusable dialogs were visible in SHOTPlus™ Standard.
- SP6-1767: Arrow heads were not being scaled correctly for legacy printing.
- SP6-1773: The 'Flags' section of the visibility manager was always expanded when opening SHOTPlus™
Have more questions? Submit a request