- Version 6.9.7 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Monday 7th February 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1681: Registered face surfaces can now be viewed as a burden heatmap1.
- SP6-1682: Resection report available when importing survey data via the Laser Wizard2.
- SP6-1760: Improved resection calculation (Resection (beta)) added when importing via the Laser Wizard.
- Turned on via Edit Surface dialog box. Surface needs to be the registered face surface, and must be set to 'Rendered' display mode.
- Report accessed from the 'Locate Instrument' dialog when using the Laser Wizard. Location of instrument must have been completed prior to running the report. Report will no longer be available once the Laser Wizard is closed. Future iterations will make this report available after import.
- SP6-907: Profile Tool Workbox - 'Table View' now shows all burden values.
- SP6-1639: Not Drilled and Abandoned icons are now show in Analytics View1.
- SP6-1660: Variable decks can now be specified for holes with Manually Edited Loading2.
- SP6-1666: Users are now warned when adjusting an EBS Timing Lines that influences holes that have previously been manually timed.
- SP6-1710: Improved zoom all functionality when viewing data in sections.
- SP6-1729: The reported vibration waveform for SHOTPlus™ vibration predictions is now selected based on an ongoing sample of waveforms closest to the predicted mean3.
- SP6-1752: BlastIQ™ log in options improved:
- Wording updated to clarify options.
- Download for WebView2 added.
- Warning message updated when attempting to use a version of WebView not present on the machine.
- SP6-1754: Display size of surface tie objects increased when printing.
- SP6-1755: Display size of Hole Flags increased when printing.
- SP6-1757: 'Print (beta)' functionality renamed 'Print (new).
- SP6-1759: Added F05 Drilling Report.
- Not Drilled or Abandoned holes can be displayed based on the specific view property by selected 'Show Not Drilled/Abandoned holes' from the top Analytics View toolbar.
- Variable decks cannot be specified where the hole was originally loaded with a rule based on strata positions.
- Previously SHOTPlus™ reported the first predicted vibration waveform regardless of the peak.
- SP6-1669: Design hole tracks for blastholes were not being adjusted when using the Profile, Pack Rows, or Blast Optimiser tools.
- SP6-1749: Hole flags were not displaying correctly.
- SP6-1756: Unhandled error occuring when exporting plans to BlastIQ™ under certain circumstances.
- SP6-1758: Manually edited holes were having loading rules reapplied when importing from BlastIQ™ under certain circumstances.