- Version 6.9.5 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Tuesday 25th January 2022.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1679: New Markout Report (SHOTPlus™ Blast Markout (first location)) based on first position vs. updated design position where holes have been spotted-in on-bench 1.
- This report will undergo further development before being released to production.
- SP6-1724: Updated BlastIQ™ Drill Actual contracts
- SP6-1714: Hole deviation track was appearing as a dashed line and was not printing.
- SP6-1719: Layer Manager filter causing unhandled exception. This filter was not supposed to be accessible to users and has been removed.
- SP6-1732: 'Reset to Default' settings in Fragmentation Prediction Tool Results Map not functioning correctly.
- SP6-1733: Exporting Hole Curve where no holes selected resulting in Unhandled error.
- SP6-1740: Blast Fragmentation Report title incorrect.
- SP6-1745: Dry state being set incorrectly in certain circumstances.
- SP6-1746: When printing with standard print functionality, surface ties were appearing too small to make out on small blasts.