Skip to main content
6.9.2 SHOTPlus™ Beta Release Notes
- Version 6.9.2 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Thursday, 18th November 2021.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1181: Ability to import the hole positions of open blasts from BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1492: Ability to compare 'Design' or 'Actual' hole track using the Hole Measurement Tool.
- SP6-1559: Strata Definition view added to Analytics View, enable users to visualise Strata as defined by Strata Rules.
- SP6-1011: Enabled Undo and Redo buttons when using the Add Row to Baseline and Add Independent Row tools.
- SP6-1139: Find Holes dialog is now placed in the top left-hand corner of the scene explorer.
- SP6-1230: Distances for charge calculations in the Time Envelope Tool are now based on the centre of the charge, rather than the collar location of the blasthole.
- SP6-1286: EBS Adjust Intervals Tool now maintains previously set burden relief where possible.
- SP6-1409: Strata surface creation optimised.
- SP6-1562: Adjusted name of Edit Deck Measurements dialog.
- SP6-1564: Abandoned and Not Drilled holes can now be shown or hidden in Analytics View when using collar indicators.
- SP6-1565: Warning added when opening the Exclusion Zone Tool.
- SP6-1574: Users can now interact with the main scene explorer when using the Add Pattern, Add Independent Row, and Add Row to Baseline tools.
- SP6-1579: Added the ability to apply a WebGen™ encoder to a single hole1.
- SP6-1637: Exports to i-kon Loggers blocked where surface EBS detonators are present to prevent 'Internal Exceptions' on loggers.
- To apply a WebGen™ encoder to a single hole, select the hole with the encoder path tool open, right-click, and select 'Connect single hole only'.
- SP6-904: Add holes to the start of multiple existing rows not available.
- SP6-1274: Hole table diagram now showing question mark for inferred length where appropriate.
- SP6-1577: EBS exception indicators not showing for WebGen™ primers after import of encoding information.
- SP6-1578: Splitting encoding paths causing a duplication of existing encoders.
- SP6-1606: AVM™ submission error resulting from certain hole locations with respect to the AVM™ domain boundary.
- SP6-1607: Holes with no in-hole detonator where incorrectly being exported to BlastIQ™ as type: "EBS".
- SP6-1608: Incorrect surface tie-up validation message.
- SP6-1610: Connecting an EBS lead in to a harness with Dummy Holes was causing a null object error.
- SP6-1614: Row Check View showing incorrect slice when checking along non-horizontal lines.
- SP6-1615: SHOTPlus™ incorrectly reporting changes to holes when importing from BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1617: Selected holes not recognised in Volume Overview Tool where holes were selected before opening the tool.
- SP6-1620: Undo not available after importing DXF files via the Standard importer.
Have more questions? Submit a request