- Version 6.8.1 of SHOTPlus™ Production, first offered to users on Monday 15th November 2021.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Production once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
Edit Deck Measurements Tool
- Interactive dialog box to enter 'Actual' deck measurements that can be synced with BlastIQ™.
To learn more about the Edit Deck measurments Tool click here.
Exclusion Zone Tool
- Added 'Topography' registerable surface to interact with the new Exclusion Zone Surface.
- New 'Exclusion Zone Surface' that represents worst case horizontal flyrock trajectories of given outputs1.
- Output now shows the maximum vertical distance for given outputs.
- Exclusion Zone Tool outputs can now be clipped to either the registered Topography surface or the plane of the blasthole collars.
- Added the ability to adjust the resolution of the 'Exclusion Zone Surface'2.
- Analytics view is now displayed in 3D.
- Analytics view toolbar updated to include all view tools.
- Hole tracks are now displayed in analytics view3.
- New 'Zone of Influence' view4.
- Ability to sync Analytics View with the Main Screen.
- 'Lasso' selection enabled in Analytics View.
BlastIQ™ First Length
- SHOTPlus™ imports "First Length" from BlastIQ™5.
- "First Length" added as exportable parameter from SHOTPlus™ Text Exporter.
- Added new data source to SHOTPlus™ FastReports - "First Length".
- "First Length" added to Hole Table.
- New auto surface based on First Lengths imported from BlastIQ™.
- Display "First Length" in Edit Hole dialog box.
- Display "First Length" property in Hole History parameters table.
- Added "First Length" to Drilling Accuracy Analytics View.
- Added "First Length" to Hole Depth Variance Analytics View.
To learn more about BlastIQ™ First Length click here.
BlastIQ™ Surface Tie-Up
- SHOTPlus™ now exports surface tie-ups to BlastIQ™.
To learn more about BlastIQ™ Surface Tie-Up click here.
Other New Features
- Surfaces DXFs can now be exported as Face 3D.
- SHOTPlus™ now allows the import of 'EBS Hole Time' via the text importer6.
- Implemented Blast File Encryption and Fingerprinting for WebGen™ 200 exports and imports.
- Added the ability to save and load import templates when importing Profile values.
- New "Text Tag" field available when importing Points or Polylines via the SHOTPlus™ Text Importer.
- Display Deck Horizons and Strata Horizons in Section View.
- For generation of the Exclusion Zone Surface, flyrock generated by Stemming Ejection and Cratering is assumed to have an initial trajectory of the sum of the hole angle and the dispersion angle, up to a maximum of 45°. Flyrock generated by Face Burst is assumed to have an initial trajectory of 45°.
- The high resolution surface increases the number of points used to represent potential flyrock travel trajectories, and the sampling rate of these points used to generate the Exclusion Surface. Generating a high resolution Exclusion Surface, especially for larger blasts, can result in longer calculation times and may result in SHOTPlus™ being unresponsive for a period of time until the surface has been calculated and rendered.
- Hole track information can be turned on or off via the Visibility Manager on the main SHOTPlus™ window.
- The Zone of Influence view is not available when comparing design to actual powder factor or energy factor.
- "First Length" is the first length of hole recorded on a BlastIQ™ field device. First Length cannot be recorded by SHOTPlus™, it can only be imported from BlastIQ™.
- EBS Hole Time sets the time for the hole, times for individual detonators within the hole will be equal to the EBS Hole Time plus any offsets defined in the initiation rules.
- Strata intercepts are now only assigned based on hole track location.
- Maximum constant radius distances when using the Exclusion Zone tool increased to 2,000 m.
- Primers can now be placed in inert decks when manually editing a hole or a group of holes1.
- Ranges within the Graphical Charging Tool can now be selected by clicking the desired Range on the graphical representation.
- Decimals removed from diameter column of Graphical Charging Rule list.
- Range and Sub Length makers in the Graphical Charging Tool are now interactive.
- Deck weights are now shown, and are editable, when adjusting a Range or Sub Length in the Graphical Charging Tool2.
- Deck lengths for Ranges and Sub Lengths in the Graphical Charging Tool with two defined decks now auto-adjust to achieve the desired length.
- Sub Lengths in the Graphical Charging Tool can now be deleted3.
- Unused 'deck comment' field removed from Analytics View.
- Collar indicator colours in Analytics View changed to 20% transparency.
- Exclusion Surface will no longer be limit to the extent of the registered Topography surface where the potential flyrock distance has been calculated to be beyond the limit of that surface.
- Remaining length now live-updates as adjustments to deck length or weight are made for Length or Sub Lengths in the Graphical Charging Tool.
- Charging diagram centered when editing a rule in the Graphical Charging Tool.
- Previous and Next arrows on SHOTPlus™ Hole Table now work regardless of hole selection.
- SHOTPlus™ section tool updated:
- Sections can now be labelled with Alpha or Numeric characters.
- Labels can be set to increment of decrement.
- SHOTPlus™ warns user about duplicate section labels.
- SHOTPlus™ now notifies users of successful submission of AVM™ jobs.
- Auto-grade surface is now rendered, consistent with other auto surfaces.
- When swapping detonators in Initiation Rules, products can now only be swapped like for like to prevent errors when exporting to BlastIQ™.
- Surpac Exporter now allows users to adjust data fields.
- Surpac Importer now allows users to adjust data fields.
- Surface delay length mismatch error now limited to first 20 errors.
- DXF export library updated.
- Primers within inert decks can only be exported to BlastIQ™ when a hole is manually edited. Loading rules (Charging and Initiation) will not be applied to these holes within the BlastIQ™ system.
- Deck weights can only be entered for explosive decks.
- To delete a Sub Length right-click on the Sub Length tab or marker and select 'Delete sub length' OR open the dialog box for the Sub Length and select 'Delete length' in the bottom left hand corner.
- Profile trace values were being incorrectly inferred and displayed for areas above the start of a trace.
- Hole measurement tool was being hidden when used via analytics view.
- SHOTPlus™ Reports were not being limited to 'Selected Objects Only' when option was selected.
- Profile logging tool was not correctly displaying two traces simultaneously where the trace values had different scales.
- 'Actual' Powder Factor and Energy Factor analytic views were not being displayed where holes did not have a loading design.
- SHOTPlus™ was incorrectly loading blastholes with detonator lead lengths that were not selected as 'available' in the resource list.
- Import a loading table template with a different number of defined decks was causing an unhandled exception.
- 'Actual' hole tracks were visible behind opaque surfaces.
- WebGen detonator information was not being shown in the EBS logging summary after import.
- Product name and weight could be hidden on the Graphical Charging Tool hole diagram where long product names where used.
- Actual backfill decks added in the Edit BlastIQ™ Deck Measurements tool were not syncing with BlastIQ™ where no Design backfill deck was present.
- Updates to previously recorded backfill deck measurements, made using the Edit BlastIQ™ Deck Measurements tool, were not being synced with BlastIQ™.
- Unhandled exception was occurring when syncing the Edit BlastIQ™ Deck Measurements table under certain circumstances.
- SHOTPlus™ calculation windows were only using nominal initiation times.
- Zero length decks were being allowed to be set when adjusting loading using the hole diagram in the Graphical Charging Tool.
- SHOTPlus™ loading rules were not correctly setting all required properties of an initiation rule, causing an unhandled exception in certain circumstances.
- Graphical Charging Tool view was incorrectly defaulting to the first range when a new range was added.
- Slice direction of holes was not being updated on the main scene explorer without selecting the screen.
- SHOTPlus™ was not sending all required surface connector lengths, when exporting surface tie-ups to BlastIQ™.
- Unhandled exception when importing a plan with holes that have null Hole Type and/or null Material Type.
- SHOTPlus™ was included tie types not included in the tie-in when exporting surface tie-ups to BlastIQ™.
- SHOTPlus™ was incorrectly setting the flag for initiator located below the toe of a blasthole when imported from a cBlast file.
- SHOTPlus™ was exporting the incorrect EBS Hole time to BlastIQ™.
- Users were unable to select object in the main scene explorer under certain circumstances.
- SHOTPlus™ was not downloading product GUIDs when exporting to BlastIQ™ in certain circumstances.