Skip to main content
6.8.6 SHOTPlus™ Beta Release Notes
- Version 6.8.6 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Wednesday 3rd of November 2021.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-869: Surfaces DXFs can now be exported as Face 3D.
- SP6-1006: Added the ability to save and load import templates when importing Profile values.
- SP6-1526: SHOTPlus™ imports "First Length" from BlastIQ™1.
- SP6-1530: "First Length" added as exportable parameter from SHOTPlus™ Text Exporter.
- SP6-1531: Added new data source to SHOTPlus™ FastReports - "First Length".
- SP6-1532: "First Length" added to Hole Table.
- SP6-1534: New auto surface based on First Lengths imported from BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1539: New "Text Tag" field available when importing Points or Polylines via the SHOTPlus™ Text Importer.
- SP6-1544: Display "First Length" in Edit Hole dialog box.
- SP6-1545: Display "First Length" property in Hole History parameters table.
- SP6-1533: Added "First Length" to Drilling Accuracy Analytics View.
- SP6-1546: Added "First Length" to Hole Depth Variance Analytics View.
- SP6-1558: Display Deck Horizons and Strata Horizons in Section View.
- "First Length" is the first length of hole recorded on a BlastIQ™ field device. First Length cannot be recorded by SHOTPlus™, it can only be imported from BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1005: Previous and Next arrows on SHOTPlus™ Hole Table now work regardless of hole selection.
- SP6-1008: SHOTPlus™ section tool updated:
- Sections can now be labelled with Alpha or Numeric characters.
- Labels can be set to increment of decrement.
- SHOTPlus™ warns user about duplicate section labels.
- SP6-1165: SHOTPlus™ now notifies users of successful submission of AVM™ jobs.
- SP6-1261: Auto-grade surface is now rendered, consistent with other auto surfaces.
- SP6-1516: When swapping detonators in Initiation Rules, products can now only be swapped like for like, this change has been made to prevent errors when exporting to BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1522: Surpac Exporter now allows users to adjust data fields.
- SP6-1525: Surpac Importer now allows users to adjust data fields.
- SP6-1571: Surface delay length mismatch error now limited to first 20 errors.
- SP6-1573: DXF export library updated.
- SP6-1537: Slice direction of holes was not being updated on the main scene explorer without selecting the screen.
- SP6-1547: SHOTPlus™ was not sending all required surface connector lengths, when exporting surface tie-ups to BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1548: Unhandled exception when importing a plan with holes that have null Hole Type and/or null Material Type.
- SP6-1549: SHOTPlus™ was included tie types not included in the tie-in when exporting surface tie-ups to BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1550: SHOTPlus™ was incorrectly setting the flag for initiator located below the toe of a blasthole when imported from a cBlast file.
- SP6-1555: SHOTPlus™ was exporting the incorrect EBS Hole time to BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1563: Users were unable to select object in the main scene explorer under certain circumstances.
- SP6-1572: SHOTPlus™ was not downloading product GUIDs when exporting to BlastIQ™ in certain circumstances.
Have more questions? Submit a request