- Version 6.8.3 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Monday, 18th October 2021.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1265: SHOTPlus™ now exports surface tie-ups to BlastIQ™
- SP6-1496: Analytics View is now displayed in 3D.
- SP6-1497: All view tools added to the Analytics View window toolbar.
- SP6-1498: Hole tracks are now displayed in Analytics View1.
- SP6-1500: New 'Zone of Influence' view for Analytics View displays2.
- SP6-1502: Analytics View can now be synchronised with the main screen.
- SP6-1515: Exclusion Surface can now be calculated in standard or high resolution3.
- Hole track information can be turned on or off via the Visibility Manager on the main SHOTPlus™ window.
- The Zone of Influence view is not available when comparing design to actual powder factor or energy factor.
- The high resolution surface increases the number of points used to represent potential flyrock travel trajectories, and the sampling rate of these points used to generate the Exclusion Surface. Generating a high resolution Exclusion Surface, especially for larger blasts, can result in longer calculation times and may result in SHOTPlus™ being unresponsive for a period of time until the surface has been calculated and rendered.
- SP6-1190: Primers can now be placed in inert decks when manually editing a hole or a group of holes1.
- SP6-1501: 'Lasso' selection enabled in Analytics View.
- SP6-1508: Ranges within the Graphical Charging Tool can now be selected by clicking the desired Range on the graphical representation.
- SP6-1509: Decimals removed from diameter column of Graphical Charging Rule list.
- SP6-1510: Range and Sub Length makers in the Graphical Charging Tool are now interactive.
- SP6-1511: Deck weights are now shown, and are editable, when adjusting a Range or Sub Length in the Graphical Charging Tool2.
- SP6-1513: Deck lengths for Ranges and Sub Lengths in the Graphical Charging Tool with two defined decks now auto-adjust to achieve the desired length.
- SP6-1514: Sub Lengths in the Graphical Charging Tool can now be deleted3.
- SP6-1524: Unused 'deck comment' field removed from Analytics View.
- SP6-1526: Collar indicator colours in Analytics View changed to 20% transparency.
- SP6-1527: Exclusion Surface will no longer be limit to the extent of the registered Topography surface where the potential flyrock distance has been calculated to be beyond the limit of that surface.
- SP6-1542: Remaining length now live-updates as adjustments to deck length or weight are made for Length or Sub Lengths in the Graphical Charging Tool.
- SP6-1543: Charging diagram centered when editing a rule in the Graphical Charging Tool.
- Primers within inert decks can only be exported to BlastIQ™ when a hole is manually edited. Loading rules (Charging and Initiation) will not be applied to these holes within the BlastIQ™ system.
- Deck weights can only be entered for explosive decks.
- To delete a Sub Length right-click on the Sub Length tab or marker and select 'Delete sub length' OR open the dialog box for the Sub Length and select 'Delete length' in the bottom left hand corner.
- SP6-1512: Product name and weight could be hidden on the Graphical Charging Tool hole diagram where long product names where used.
- SP6-1517: Actual backfill decks added in the Edit BlastIQ™ Deck Measurements tool were not syncing with BlastIQ™ where no Design backfill deck was present.
- SP6-1518: Updates to previously recorded backfill deck measurements, made using the Edit BlastIQ™ Deck Measurements tool, were not being synced with BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1519: Unhandled exception was occurring when syncing the Edit BlastIQ™ Deck Measurements table under certain circumstances.
- SP6-1521: SHOTPlus™ calculation windows were only using nominal initiation times.
- SP6-1523: Zero length decks were being allowed to be set when adjusting loading using the hole diagram in the Graphical Charging Tool.
- SP6-1538: SHOTPlus™ loading rules were not correctly setting all required properties of an initiation rule, causing an unhandled exception in certain circumstances.
- SP6-1541: Graphical Charging Tool view was incorrectly defaulting to the first range when a new range was added.