- Version 1.11.17 will be offered to users in October 2021. A notification will appear in the BlastIQ Mobile on start-up once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from the specialist.
- For further information on an update to the software, please contact the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via web support.blastiq.com.
Temperature Heat Map
A temperature heat map is displayed in Mobile to facilitate the loading of elevated temperature blasts. Temperature range brackets are customised in the Admin Portal at a site level, and then when a temperature value is captured in the field against a hole, it is displayed in the corresponding colour on the map view.
Stem All Holes
Holes that have been completely loaded, or are designed as stemming only can be stemmed in a bulk action. An option will be made available at the top of the screen when there are holes that can be stemmed.
Surface Tie Up
Surface tie up plans are available on the tablet for both non-electric plans and electronic plans. Non-Electric plans will display all the surface timing information while electronic plans will display logger information and logger paths. Map options are available for the tie-up map to customise what information is displayed for users and GPS location is also available on the map.
- The tie up tab will not display if there is no tie up available
- The tie up tab will not display if a newly added site product is required for the tie up but is not synchronised to the device - A message will be displayed in the notification drawer in this case. A restart of BlastIQ Mobile while connected to the internet will resolve the issue.
- Keypads can be moved around the screen to allow users to see information behind it by selecting the header of the keypad.
Depth to the first intercept
The Depth to the first intercept can now be set lower than the dip depth
- Charging Panel Navigation
Users can now navigate in the charging panel if opened via the loading map. The order of the navigation is not impacted by any list filtering and the order will be governed by the order in which holes are exported from Shotplus (this is almost always alphanumeric order)
- Performance and stability improvements
Significant improvements have been made to the handling of all update events throughout BlastIQ mobile. These changes will have a significant impact on application performance and stability - especially in scenarios where large floods of events are likely. These include stemming large numbers of holes and offline-online scenarios involving large blasts and multiple devices/MMUs