- Release Date:
- 27th September 2021
- KBA Summary:
- BlastIQ First Length allows users to perform QA/QC on initial and final recorded hole lengths by keeping a record of the first recorded length.
BlastIQ™ now keeps a record of the first recorded hole length as a separate hole attribute in the system called First Length.
Important Note: Only holes measured after the release date of this feature can have a valid First Length record.
- First Length and Actual (Measured) Length will be the same when only one hole length value has been recorded.
- Subsequent hole length records will not update First Length.
- Clearing hole length clears both Actual (Measured) Length and First Length.
- To correct an error when measuring length the first time:
- Clear length.
- Record new length.
- To correct an error when measuring length on subsequent entries:
- Do NOT clear length.
- Update length to the desired value.