- Version 2.5.3 of SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta, first offered to users on Thursday 11th November 2021.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Underground Beta, once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team via web at support.blastiq.com.
- SPU-513: Configuration conventions added for Dip and Dump attributes.
- SPU-542: Dip and Dump attributes made available for blastholes that are part of a Ring object.
- SPU-397: WebGen™ 100 export format updated.
- SPU-471: Primer locations are now shown when using the loading tool.
- SPU-550: Improved the way Coordinate Transforms were calculated.
- SPU-551: Detonator limit for WebGen™ 200 hardware.
- SPU-521: Lead-in information was not being registered when first assigned to an encoder.
- SPU-543: DRX ID not updating when importing from encoder.
- SPu-544: DRX Status was not being updated when importing from encoder
- SPU-552: Rings were not being correctly aligned to hole locations when holes were imported using 'length', 'angle', and 'bearing'.
- SPU-554: Unhandled error occurred when attempting to convert a zero length polyline to a hole.
- SPU-555: Importing i-kon™ LGF files with missing holes logged caused an unhandled error.
- SPU-557: i-kon™ exception flags were not being shown when importing LGF files.
- SPU-569: Assigning more than 27 lead-in objects was resulting in an unhandled exception.
- SPU-580: Holes were incorrectly duplicated in EBS logging summary when importing encoder files with different statuses.
- SPU-582: EBS Exception indicators not showing for WebGen™ primers.