- Version 6.7.6 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on 20th September 2021.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta, once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via web support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1254: SHOTPlus™ now supports import of XML files from RHINO.
- SP6-1466: SHOTPlus™ now exports 'Depth to Wet Sides' values to BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1163: Added dialog to notify users of successful exports to BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1207: BlastIQ™ Plan Level Notes moved to the 'BlastIQ™ Blast Management' dialog.
- SP6-1455: Charging rules not supported by the BlastIQ™ system no longer block exports to BlastIQ™ from SHOTPlus™ 1, 2.
- SP6-1456: Updated error, warning, information, and confirmation icons.
- SP6-1481: Increased the automatic timeout when exporting a plan to BlastIQ™ to 150 seconds, to support the export of large plans.
- SP6-1483: SHOTPlus™ will now trim blank characters from Hole Type names on import.
- SP6-1485: 'BlastIQ™ Blast Properties' renamed to 'BlastIQ™ Blast Management'.
- Excludes charging rules without conditions or charging rules with tables of a single defined length.
- Unsupported rules will not be exported to BlastIQ™ and will not be applied to holes in the BlastIQ™ system. Hole loaded with these rules in SHOTPlus™ prior to export will be treated as manually loaded in the BlastIQ™ system.
- SP6-1078: Circles converted to polygons were being moved to the 'default' layer.
- SP6-1360: Temperature measurements entered into the Hole Table were not being saved or recorded against holes.
- SP6-1460: Incorrect initiation products available for selection under certain circumstances.
- SP6-1464: Extended Firing Data with Cosines export reporting incorrect number of decks.
- SP6-1465: Hole table export causing unhandled error.
- SP6-1472: Opening Edit Hole dialog was clearing water measurements from the hole diagram in certain situations.
- SP6-1478: SHOTPlus™ now allows imports of plans with blank tolerances from BlastIQ™.