- Version 6.7.5 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Monday 6th September 2021.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta, once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team at email@example.com or via web support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1376: Added the ability to export fragmentation results and curves as a CSV.
- SP6-1403: Added the ability to import temperature colour palette and temperature thresholds from a BlastIQ™ site via temperature Analytics View.
- SP6-1433: Added the ability to create and post Plan Level Notes to BlastIQ™ from SHOTPlus™.
- SP6-1434: Added the ability to view BlastIQ™ Plan Level Notes in SHOTPlus™.
- SP6-1436: Rounded item counts for packaged explosives are now shown in hole loading diagrams.
- SP6-1400: Updated the default temperature colour palette to match BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1401: When setting BlastIQ™ site and resources, SHOTPlus™ now updates the temperature colour palette to match the selected BlastIQ™ site.
- SP6-1412: Increased the limit for Advanced Vibration Management (AVM™) submission to 5,000 holes.
- SP6-1414: SHOTPlus™ now correctly notifies users when Hole Type Tolerances are modified based on a BlastIQ™ Import.
- SP6-1416: When importing tolerances from BlastIQ™, SHOTPlus™ now imports and modifies reporting tolerances - Collar XY, Underdrill, and Overdrill.
- SP6-1430: Added information to the 'Export Tolerances' option when importing from BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1431: Item count rounding setting now affects the item count sent to BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1437: Item count rounding setting is now used for calculating loading designs.
- SP6-1438: A message is shown when choosing 'Round to half package' option for item rounding that BlastIQ™ only supports whole numbers for item counts.
- SP6-1439: Updated SHOTPlus™ DXF library. SHOTPlus™ can now export DXFs in the following formats:
- SHOTPlus™ Legacy Format;
- AutoCAD 2000;
- AutoCAD 2004;
- AutoCAD 2007;
- AutoCAD 2010;
- AutoCAD 2013; and
- AutoCAD 2018.
- SP6-1415: Underdrill Hole Type Tolerance was resetting to 0.2 m in certain situations.
- SP6-1420: Redrill tolerance was not being adjusted when importing from BlastIQ™ when tolerance was disabled in BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1421: Blastholes added with 'Assume Wet Hole' turned on were assigned the incorrect design diameter.
- SP6-1422: Filter and search hole type drop down was incorrectly displaying Material types.
- SP6-1423: Manually edited primers were being added to the incorrect deck in certain situations.
- SP6-1425: Temperature measurements were not being reported when imported via the text importer.
- SP6-1426: Filter and search ignoring disabled backfill and redrill tolerances.
- SP6-1427: Filter and search incorrectly identifying redrill holes.
- SP6-1444: Top of Deck incorrectly being identified as outside of tolerances in Analytics View.
- SP6-1445: Filter and search incorrectly selecting holes that were not visible.
- SP6-1448: Strata surface recalculation was not rebuilding surfaces in some instances.
- SP6-1450: Importing an Abandoned tag from BlastIQ™ was incorrectly setting the wet state for a hole.
- SP6-1451: When importing backfill decks via the text importer, missing rows were resulting in an unhandled error.
- SP6-1452: Design loading imported via SHOTPlus™ text importer was not being assigned to holes.
- SP6-1453: Reinstated line number in SHOTPlus™ log files.
- SP6-1454: SHOTPlus™ was not correctly sending Abandoned and Not Drilled information in certain situations.
- SP6-1459: Reworded error message related to exporting decks without sufficient information to BlastIQ™.