Skip to main content
BlastIQ™ Insights - Release Notes August 2021
- Data Export - Download .csv files with all Holes, Decks and Measurements data for a selected blast directly from the blast list.
- Progress Dashboard Not Drilled and Abandoned holes:
- New Metric: 'Viable holes' in top metrics. [Viable Holes = Total Holes - Not Drilled - Abandoned]
- Calculation Update: percentages of tasks completed based on viable holes.
- Blast Management, File Storage and Data export now share and persist users search criteria including:
- Typed in characters.
- include fired blasts checkbox.
- include deleted blasts checkbox.
- Quantities Over Time Dashboard:
- Total Weight values in bold.
- Column headers automatically scaled to fit many and long equipment names properly.
- Horizontal scroll bar to access the complete data table.
- Blast Management - Tags selection not working properly with certain tag name formats.
- Decks 0 (holes requiring backfill) having issues in the Loading Dashboards maps.
- PDF reports page break.
- KPIs dashboard - Date Range filter changes resetting selected KPI.
- Progress dashboard - resetting Date Range filter after navigating back to multiple blast view.
Have more questions? Submit a request