- Version 6.7.4 of SHOTPlus™ Beta, first offered to users on Thursday 12th August 2021.
- A notification will appear on start-up in SHOTPlus™ Beta, once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from a BlastIQ™ specialist.
- For further information on updating the SHOTPlus™, please contact the BlastIQ™ Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via web support.blastiq.com.
- SP6-1392 - Ability to export 'Actual' loading to BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1386 - Ability to tag holes as 'Abandoned'.
- SP6-1387 - Ability to tag holes as 'Not Drilled'.
- SP6-1379 - Restricted entering of 'Actuals' for holes marked as 'Not Drilled'.
- SP6-1200 - Ability to receive 'Abandoned' hole tags from BlastIQ™ 1.
- SP6-1355 - Ability to export 'Abandoned' and 'Not Drilled' Tags to BlastIQ™ 1.
- SP6-1203 - Ability to filter holes by the following tags:
- Abandoned; and
- Not Drilled.
- SP6-1358 - Made 'Not Drilled' and 'Abandoned' tags reportable properties.
- SP6-1166 - Ability to mark holes as 'Not Drilled' or 'Abandoned' via the Text Importer 2.
- SP6-1357 - Ability to export 'Not Drilled' and 'Abandoned' tags via the Text Exporter 2.
- SP6-1354 - Display 'Not Drilled' and 'Abandoned' tags in the Edit Hole dialog box.
- SP6-1206 - Ability to mark holes as 'Not Drilled' or 'Abandoned' via the Edit Hole dialog box.
- SP6-1356 - Display 'Not Drilled' and 'Abandoned' tags in the Hole Table 3.
- SP6-1389 - Ability to mark holes as 'Not Drilled' or 'Abandoned' via the Hole Table 3.
- SP6-1155 - Ability to filter holes that have an Intercept added by BlastIQ™
- Ability to mark holes as Abandoned is not yet available in the BlastIQ™ field devices.
- 'Not Drilled' and 'Abandoned' are selectable from the 'Measurements' tab on the Text Importer and Text Exporter.
- 'Not Drilled' and 'Abandoned' are visible under the 'Hole measures' tab in the Hole Table.
- SP6-1367 - SHOTPlus™ excludes holes marked as 'Not Drilled' or 'Abandoned' from fragmentation predictions.
- SP6-1205 - SHOTPlus™ excludes holes marked as 'Not Drilled' or 'Abandoned' from Volume Overview calculations.
- SP6-1164 - Advanced Vibration Management (AVM™) export/import functionality now requires a bespoke licence key.
- SP6-1361 - Added ability to export text files without column headers.
- SP6-1362 - Added new field to Text Exporter - 'Title_HoleID' 1.
- The 'Title_HoleID' field exports the title of the blast, per the 'Blast Header Information', concatenated with HoleID.
- SP6-1395: The assigned delay time for i-kon™ detonators, in holes with Manually Edited loading, was being deleted in certain situations.
- SP6-1397: Hole states were incorrectly being updated to 'Updated Design' where tolerances had been changed and Loading Rules were reapplied.
- SP6-1408: Unhandled error given when opening 'EBS Logging Report' in a SHOTPlus™ file with no Electronic detonators present.
- SP6-1398: WebGen™ DRX units were not being included in the SHOTPlus™ Quantities Report.