- SHOTPlus™ Variant:
- Version #:
- Release Date:
- 3 August 2021
- Graphical Charging Rules 1
- Exclusion Zone Calculator Tool
- Backfill decks (‘Updated design’ and ‘Actual’) are now represented separately in Table View, under ‘Hole loading’.
- Added ability to export ‘Updated design’ loading from the SHOTPlus™ text exporter.
- Added the ability to clear ‘Actual Drill Locations’ within SHOTPlus™ 2.
- Plans and holes with loading rules containing packaged explosives can now be exported to BlastIQ™ 3.
- Basic rules only. Strata rules will be supported in a future release.
- This does not clear drill actuals already present in the BlastIQ™ system.
- Packaged explosive loading rules are not converted to BlastIQ™ loading rules and will not be applied in the BlastIQ™ system.
- Polygons - Text tag for polygons moved to be in line with the polygon.
- WebGen™ 100 - Include .csv export.
- Environmental prediction - Prevent 0 m/s velocity from being entered into vibration monitor ‘monte carlo setup’ dialog box.
- Text Import - Implemented warning where deck lengths, imported via text importer, exceed the measured hole length.
- Added warning when trying to import a loading design with missing decks e.g., decks one and three, via the text importer.
- Update in-hole initiation design when importing an updated loading design from BlastIQ™, and not automatically reapplying loading rules.
- Improved check for existing Drill Actuals in BlastIQ™.
- Estimate deck length when deck loading is imported via the text importer and length is not provided.
- Ignore blank bulk explosive decks imported from BlastIQ™ when building 'Actual' loading.
- Update text importer and text exporter to standardise available fields and order of parameters.
- Backfill decks are now classified as a specific deck type for text imports and exports.
- Updated WebGen™ ICD.
- Implemented minimum validation for bulk product decks when importing ‘Design’ or ‘Actual’ loading via the text importer. Must now supply at least:
- Deck No.
- Length, horizon, weight, or any combination of the three.
- Implemented minimum validation for packaged product decks when importing ‘Design’ or ‘Actual’ loading via the text importer. Must now supply at least:
- Deck No.
- Length, horizon, quantity, or any combination of the three.
- Increase the number of decimal places used for converting between metric and imperial for coordinate transforms.
- Blank cells are now ignored for defined columns when using the SHOTPlus™ text importer.
- Added information pop-ups to the BlastIQ™ Export dialog box.
- Clarified warnings when exporting plans to BlastIQ™ 1.
- Variable deck indicators are no longer shown for manually edited holes.
- Improved validation for Resource List matching between SHOTPlus™ and BlastIQ™.
- SHOTPlus™ now validates that all backfill decks imported via the text importer are an inert product.
- Align organisational trees for Text Import and Text Export fields.
- Changed the hole ordering field for the Default Dip Sheet Report.
- Added a confirmation prompt when deleting a blast via the BlastIQ™ interface in SHOTPlus™.
- SHOTPlus™ now validates that all inert decks imported via the text imported are assigned either a deck horizon or a deck length.
- WebGen™ 200 - Product Updates.
|Original Name||Updated Name|
DRX™ Surface Pro
DRX™ Underground Pro
Pentex™ W Dev
Pentex™ W M
Pentex™ W Underground Pro
Pentex™ W L
Pentex™ W Surface
Pentex™ W XL
Pentex™ W Surface XL
- SHOTPlus™ now prevents certain Charging Rules, not supported by BlastIQ™ from being exported.
- Unhandled Exception - Turning off face triangles in Profile Tool workbox caused an unhandled Exception.
- AVM™ Online Import - Some monitoring point variables were not being set when downloading from AVM™ Online.
- Initiation Rules - Diameter was being incorrectly converted from imperial to metric.
- Filter & Search - Wildcard option was not applying correctly.
- Initiation Rules - EBS offset was not applying when using WebGen™ resources.
- Drill to surface method was not applying correctly when no surface was registered.
- BlastIQ™ Deck Histories - First import was incorrectly displaying reference ID's in some instances.
- Volume Overview Tool - Incorrect calculation when a single row was present.
- WebGen™ - Logging Summary Report - Det and Deck# were not being populated.
- WebGen™ - Encoder path - Multiple encoder paths were incorrectly able to be assigned to the same hole.
- WebGen™ - Enable encoder paths for all charges was not applying correctly.
- WebGen™ - Unhandled exception when changing blaster type from WebGen™ to i-kon™.
- Resources - Certain detonator lead lengths were not being recognised as available in the resource list.
- Text import - Incorrect ‘duplicate hole ID’ warning shown when importing profile log information.
- BlastIQ™ Import - In certain instances BlastIQ™ exception handling was causing SHOTPlus™ to become stuck in a loop.
- Exporting firing data with cosines not reporting correct error.
- Screen refresh issue after using ‘adjust EBS time intervals’ tool.
- Calculations - Holes loaded with packaged explosives incorrectly registered as misfires.
- Profile tool - Charging diagram was not updating to current loading design when using the profile tool.
- Loading rules - All imported Initiation Rules were being shown as Rule No. 0.
- Text export - When exporting 'quantity' property from the text exporter, the number of packages was not being correctly reported.
- In some circumstances, Manually Edited Loading was being adjusted when importing from BlastIQ™.
- Inert decks added in Loading tool were being incorrectly marked as backfill.
- Importing packaged product actuals from BlastIQ™ was replacing existing packaged product decks with Air in some circumstances.
- Holes were incorrectly being highlighted in Analytics View – Hole Depth Variance.
- The variable deck indicator was incorrectly being adjusted for manually edited holes in certain situations.
- ‘Number of Items’ recorded for Packaged Explosives in BlastIQ™ Mobile was not being correctly imported into SHOTPlus™.
- Initiation points with no booster were incorrectly failing validation and preventing plans from being exported to BlastIQ™.
- Unhandled error - When importing plans from BlastIQ™ that contained products not included in the SHOTPlus™ resource list. Error now correctly reported.