Update 26th of July
- Site Map available for all users - Site Map has been developed mainly to allow users to detect and troubleshoot coordinates transformation issues in their BlastIQ sites.
- Blast Management - Undeleting a Blast is only allowed up to 48hrs after the blast is Deleted.
Update 15th of July
Date Range filter (maximum range of 90 days):
Tags filter (under a new 'preferences' menu):
The filter behaviour is 'OR' when filtering with multiple tags within a category and 'AND' when filtering on selections between categories. Click here to learn more about Blast Tags.
Export .csv - Quantities Over Time Table
Hole ID labels on Maps
Packaged Products - Single Blast Quantities Dashboard Click here to learn more.
Total counts and weight for adjusted design and actual in the summary table, separate from Packaged products recorded as accessories at hole and blast levels.
Counts of 'Not Drilled' and 'Abandoned' holes
Not Drilled and Abandoned (as a placeholder) in single blast QA/QC dashboards Summary Statistics.
- Display 'Failed' for reports not completed after 15min. User are encouraged to create a new report.
- Other Improvements to Site Map for Admins.
- Blast Name missing from Blast Summary Reports
- Single Blast QA/QC dashboards - bar chart scaled incorrectly in some scenarios.
- Top Stemming Length dashboard missing from Summary Report.
- Progress Dashboard Bar Chart dislocated when blast names are numerical.