- SHOTPlus™ Variant:
- Surface Beta
- Version #:
- Release Date:
- 13 July 2021
- SP6-1287: Backfill decks (‘Updated design’ and ‘Actual’) are now represented separately, under ‘Hole loading’, in Table View.
- SP6-1301: Added ability to export ‘Updated design’ loading from the SHOTPlus™ text exporter.
- SP6-1281: Implemented warning where deck lengths, imported via text importer, exceed the measured hole length.
- SP6-1288: Added warning when trying to import a loading design with missing decks e.g., decks one and three, via the text importer.
- SP6-1300: Update in-hole initiation design when importing an updated loading design from BlastIQ™, and not automatically reapplying loading rules.
- SP6-1305: Improved check for existing Drill Actuals in BlastIQ™.
- SP6-1312: Estimate deck length when deck loading is imported via the text importer and length is not provided.
- SP6-1330: Ignore blank bulk explosive decks imported from BlastIQ™ when building 'Actual' loading.
- SP6-1278: Text exporter was not correctly exporting ‘Quantity’ for ‘Design’, ‘Updated design’, or ‘Actual’ loading.
- SP6-1316: In some circumstances, Manually Edited Loading was being adjusted when importing from BlastIQ™
- SP6-1317: Inert decks added in Loading tool were being incorrectly marked as backfill.
- SP6-1337: Importing packaged product actuals from BlastIQ™ was replacing existing packaged product decks with Air in some circumstances.
- SP6-1271: Update text importer and text exporter to standardise available fields and order of parameters.
- SP6-1272: Backfill decks are now classified as a specific deck type for text imports and exports.
- SP6-1310: Updated WebGen™ ICD.
- SP6-1276: Implemented minimum validation for bulk product decks when importing ‘Design’ or ‘Actual’ loading via the text importer. Must now supply at least:
- Deck No.
- Length, horizon, weight, or any combination of the three.
- SP6-1313: Implemented minimum validation for packaged product decks when importing ‘Design’ or ‘Actual’ loading via the text importer. Must now supply at least:
- Deck No.
- Length, horizon, quantity, or any combination of the three.
- SP6-1321: Increase the number of decimal places used for converting between metric and imperial for coordinate transforms.
- SP6-1336: Warn users that holes loaded with packaged product must be manually loaded to export to BlastIQ™.