Orica will release an update to BlastIQ Mobile in July 2021.
A notification will appear in the BlastIQ Mobile app on start-up once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from the specialist.
Features included in the July release
Support for Packaged Product:
- Packaged product will be able to be sent up as part of a design to BlastIQ Mobile. The number of packages and product type will be sent up from SHOTPlus and the same information can be recorded in mobile as actuals.
- Note: the tamping factor as available in SHOTPlus is not available within the rest of the system. Holes containing packaged product will be treated as manually loaded and will only adjust loading based on changes in hole depth.
- Note: this feature won't be available in full until SHOTPlus is released to production.
Plan Level Notes:
- The ability to record notes at the plan level has been included to complement the existing feature available in Insights. Diary style notes can be entered on either BlastIQ Mobile or in Insights and be available on either application. Notes are time stamped and associated with a user.
- Improvements have been made to the map functionality to have the hole ID's remain upright when the map is rotated.
- Modifications have been made to how the selectable area of a hole is chosen. This is now available in a slider rather than a selectable number.
- Further improvements have been made to allow users to centre the map on the GPS location when it is in use by selecting the compass icon.
- Handling of the inconsistent state where a hole has been marked as 'not drilled' on one device and has actuals collected on another device. Users will now be able to correct the inconsistent state.
- Ability to search the drill plan list page
- Show calculated and actual values on the deck cards
- Ability to clear actual hole diameter for a designed hole
- When users switch type of products on the actual side of the charging panel (either from bulk products to stemming products or vice versa) when actual information is already collected (weight and/or horizon), users will need to clear the already collected information before the products can be switched.
- Support for Finnish language.
- Copying of hole parameters automatically when a hole is marked as a redrill of another when a hole is added on the device.