- SHOTPlus™ Variant:
- Version #:
- Release Date:
- 24 June 2021
SP6-1198: Allow export of packaged explosives in manually loaded holes to BlastIQ™ (In-hole loading information only, loading rules for packaged explosives are not supported).
- SP6-1177: Certain detonator lead lengths were not being recognised as available.
- SP6-1253: Incorrect ‘duplicate hole ID’ warning shown when importing profile log information.
- SP6-1266: In certain instances BlastIQ™ exception handling was causing SHOTPlus™ to become stuck in a loop.
- SP6-1267: Exporting firing data with cosines not reporting correct error.
- SP6-642: Screen refresh issue after using ‘adjust EBS time intervals’ tool.
- SP6-1041: Holes loaded with packaged explosives incorrectly registered as misfires.
- SP6-1284: Graphical charging rules not calculating charge weights correctly in certain situations.
- SP6-2184: Graphical charging rule display was showing incorrect loading summary.
- SP6-1273: Charging diagram was not updating to current loading design when using the profile tool.
- SP6-1260: All imported Initiation Rules were being shown as Rule No. 0.
- SP6-1076: Test rules not correctly recognising wet state tolerance for hole types.
- SP6-1290: DRX ID not being updated when importing information from WebGen™ encoders.
- SP6-1289: Detonator status not being correctly updated in the EBS logging summary when importing information for WebGen™ encoders.
- SP6-1278: When exporting 'quantity' property from the text exporter, the number of packages was not being correctly reported.
- SP6-56: Prevent 0 m/s velocity from being entered into vibration monitor ‘monte carlo setup’ dialog box.