This dashboard aims to provide a view of the consumption of explosives, blasted volume and powder factor, as well as any recorded blast Tags and KPIs.
- Select a Blast - Choose a Blast from the drop down list. Users can type in to search the desired blast.
- Take a Snapshot - Generate a summary Blast report for the selected Blast. Refer to Saved Reports to learn more about this feature.
- System of Measurement - Choose to display value on Metric or Imperial units.
- Blast Plan View - displays the blast-hole Powder Factor (kg/m3). To learn more, click here.
- Design hole - Powder Factor calculated using the Design lengths and hole location, and the design explosive weight.
- Actual hole - Powder Factor calculated using the Actual lengths and hole location and the actual explosive weight. Actual Collar XY coordinates are required.
- Summary Tables
Design and Actuals for:
- Deck Table
- Displaying a deck per row with the details of bulk, air, and stemming type products designed and actuals used.
- Display hole level volume and powder factor (design and actual) on row of deck number 1 of each hole.
Calculated based on a modified Voronoi Tessellation algorithm at collar and grade of each hole. Same volume calculation methodology as SHOTPlus™.
Addition of all hole volume values.
Considers only Bulk explosive weight to be divided by the corresponding volume, hole or blast.
Note: Actual Hole Volume, Blast Volume and Powder Factor calculations require Actual XY Collar coordinates values.