Orica will release an update to BlastIQ Mobile in September 2020.
A notification will appear in the BlastIQ Mobile app on start-up once the update is available. We hope this will enable customers to perform the update without assistance from the specialist.
Features included in the September release
Design Bulk Quantity Path Preview:
- When a path is defined in the map view, a breakdown of the required bulk products will be displayed in the side panel.
- The number of bulk products required for the selected holes is displayed in brackets next to the
Design Loading Preview:
- When a path is defined, an option is available to preview the design loading for the selected holes.
- The number of holes selected for the path can be seen in brackets next to the list of holes selected. Further information can be found here.
- Improvements have been made for filtering in both the map and list views. Multiple filters can be selected from the dialogue box.
- Additional filters have been added for the number of bulk product decks. Further information can be found here.
Drilled Status & As Drilled Data Display:
- A drilled status icon has been introduced as part of this release.
- With the ability to import as drilled data into the system, improvements have been made to indicate if a value is a drill actual value or a drill adjusted design value.
Display If Holes are Overloaded/Under loaded :
- Previous functionality had a pre-defined value of +/- 10% to trigger the under or overloading warning for weight on a deck. New functionality has been added where a site defined value can be set in the admin portal to trigger the warning.
- The csv export from Mobile had been updated to include an export for accessories. When you select the export button, three files will be downloaded (bulk product, hole level accessories and plan level accessories).
- Updates to buttons in the UI
- Addition of the count of the number of holes included in a path in the set path side panel
- Inclusion of 'dewatered' as a pre-defined comment
- Improvements to the Map View to prevent the zoom changing when you switch views.