BlastIQ™ Support has released the new Help Centre on 30 June 2020.
The latest BlastIQ™ Help Centre release introduces new customer service experience, with many new and improved features.
- Responsive layout to support a wide variety of mobile and desktop screens.
- Predictive Search/Auto-Discovery provides top recommendations to articles matching search criteria and suggests articles when you create a ticket using the online form.
- Direct links to Product Downloads, Status Page and BlastIQ Product Feedback, A new FAQ’s page to provide the answers to most common and active questions.
- Direct links to promoted articles and KBAs on Home Page.
- Responsive notifications above the header for newly released features, updates and system status.
- Ability to create a ticket from the home page and also indicate an appropriate Business Impact to help us prioritise the request.
- New and optimized Print Layout for Articles.
- List of Articles available in the same section
- Users can now Vote if the article is helpful
- Article share options
- Article last update date
User Profile Area
The improved profile area provides streamlined access to the bookmarked knowledge-base articles, all the tickets that you have requested or are cc-ed to plus the ability to edit your personal details.
Click on "My activities" under your profile to view all your current and historical tickets: Direct access My activities