FRAGTrack - Creating and managing Insights
- To create a New Insight select the New option from the Insight Controls area.
- In the modal popup that appears please enter a name for your new Insight.
- When you are done select Save to continue, or select Cancel to go back.
- After saving your Insight, it will be created enabling you to specify you own Filters and Defaults. Refer to Adding an Insight Filter and using Defaults.
- Note that after creating a new Insight, or selecting an existing Custom Insight using the drop down option, that it is possible to work with the New, Edit, Duplicate and Delete options (Insight Controls).
- New (is covered above).
- Edit allows you to update the Insight name.
- Delete allows you delete the Insight (you will be prompted to confirm the action). Please note that once an Insight is deleted it can not be recovered.
- Duplicate allows you to create a copy of your existing Insight and save it with a different name.
Printed copy may not be the latest revision May 2020